Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 38. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
October 24, 2017, 07:27:02 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think for me its to keep my money in bitcoin and then withdraw to my trading account when the value of the bitcoin goes up, then I'd trade with my money from there and probably make a few bucks weekly, though I keep holding some of my bitcoins in my wallet.
Bitcoin esteem is continually going up there is no stow away in bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin showcase is continually going upward and numerous new individuals are coming to put into bitcoin on the grounds that they know better things and advantages about bitcoin that they will get later on. In this way holding our coin for long haul will give us more advantage.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 07:23:57 AM
i want go for investing in new alt coin which have proper roadmap and high future profit for long term. while partially used in trading with buy in small amount and sell it if the price is high
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 07:12:08 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

Im just new to the bitcoin world or should I say cryptoworld so my strategy is simple yet, it is to buy bitcoins everytime its price is down and hold it for some time. Joining bounty campaigns and trading altcoins is a good way as well, these two are my strategies as of the moment.
Buying during the dip is the best way to increase capital but difficult at the same time. Most traders fail to do so rather they sell out BTC due to the fear of loss. Joining a signature campaign is the easiest earning method and it is not like faucets which don’t give us reasonable salary.

You have put your hands into many means at the same time and it is amazing to see someone tackling all of them with efficiency. For a good future, we need to work hard in our present.

This is a strategy I'm interested in using.  What do you consider a dip?  Given the volatility of crypto there are many ups and downs.  So how big of a dip do you look for before doubling down?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com
October 24, 2017, 07:03:27 AM

I think for me its to keep my money in bitcoin and then withdraw to my trading account when the value of the bitcoin goes up, then I'd trade with my money from there and probably make a few bucks weekly, though I keep holding some of my bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 24, 2017, 06:48:50 AM

The best investment strategy for me is to divide all your profits to different projects, mining or businesses. This is very secure because if one of your investments fail, then you still have the others that might be successful in the future, so you will still gain what was lost.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

right now in 2017 everone is investing in bitconnect.
i donot know this is a good and legit company or not but i can see lots of youtube videos on this and right now i am also very much tempted to invest in it.
hope its works as it said in the website.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 06:03:43 AM
I always focus on trading investments only on some altcoins only. To invest in a new coin, I choose to get involved and see the process from the beginning of the campaign, I follow ICO which I think is right to buy. This strategy does not always get the expected results but one of them must be successful and generate many benefits.
I agree with you, if you want to invest in ico, you better follow their bounty from the beginning, so you better understand what their ico purpose. If you do not have more investing experience do not do, especially on ico.

yes indeed to invest in ICO will require knowledge of the ICO project and have previously done research on ICO which will be your investment place. and this is done to minimize your loss in terms of investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

Well for me, my strategy are I did join the signature campaign in this forum and do some social media campaign. My earning for this is for my saving and if I have the money I will buy bitcoins and hold in my wallet. I do trading too and my earnings online will goes to my savings on bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 05:28:01 AM
by spending my money on bitcoin and then investing it now. wait forever until the time comes. considering the bitcoin price is falling, because I'm sure soon bitcoin prices will rise again in the market. I think this is my strategy to make a profit.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2017, 05:09:48 AM
I always focus on trading investments only on some altcoins only. To invest in a new coin, I choose to get involved and see the process from the beginning of the campaign, I follow ICO which I think is right to buy. This strategy does not always get the expected results but one of them must be successful and generate many benefits.
I agree with you, if you want to invest in ico, you better follow their bounty from the beginning, so you better understand what their ico purpose. If you do not have more investing experience do not do, especially on ico.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 24, 2017, 04:53:41 AM
Do not invest something that you don't know. Before you invest for example in alt coins, you have to read their whitepaper or make some research about it. Invest only in coins that you believe will contribute or will make a big difference in today's problems.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 24, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
There is no special strategy for bitcoin investment, I just buy and keep for a long time then I can get profit, when the price drop then I do not panic and I fill every day with trading and choose coins that have big prospects for profit.
That's not easy to do because sometimes you can get panic when the price drops down for a long time. That's good if you can handle it, otherwise that's a human habit so you can't get rid of that. And also everyday it's kind of trial and error where you have to find coins which have prospect to pump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 24, 2017, 04:14:03 AM
I think this is speculation, there is no accurate analysis that says that the price analysis is correct, I think as long as bitcoin continues to be hunted people then the price will continue to rise and it is difficult to go down.
In the world of crypto currency especially bitcoin, everyone thinks and plans according to the best knowledge which is available to him. For me, the thing which has helped me a lot while investing of money is that I start with the small amount of investment and with the passage of time, I keep on adding more amount of money and this way I keep on earning more amount of money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 24, 2017, 03:04:43 AM

Im just new to the bitcoin world or should I say cryptoworld so my strategy is simple yet, it is to buy bitcoins everytime its price is down and hold it for some time. Joining bounty campaigns and trading altcoins is a good way as well, these two are my strategies as of the moment.
Buying during the dip is the best way to increase capital but difficult at the same time. Most traders fail to do so rather they sell out BTC due to the fear of loss. Joining a signature campaign is the easiest earning method and it is not like faucets which don’t give us reasonable salary.

You have put your hands into many means at the same time and it is amazing to see someone tackling all of them with efficiency. For a good future, we need to work hard in our present.
Activity: 166
October 23, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

right now i dont have specific invest strategy but i think i need one.. crypto become so unpredictable to the point that before i have plenty bitcoin holding to my specific alternative coins which is i know become useful or huge in the near future but now when bitcoin exploding and my altcoins dump all my bitcoins evaporate. so now i have few BTC left. and i want to have specific investment strategy in bitcoin. anybody who can share some insights?
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 11:21:16 AM

my strategy is almost the same as you are buying an existing and trusted altcoin and having a very good developer, with altcoin investment very easy to double my bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

The best strategy of investment is "investment of bitcoin" you'll need to be being wise when it comes for funding of money, just to kept always watching the trend of currency value everyday and buy many Bitcoin and hold it first in the wallet, I think after 3 years thats enough time to make the bitcoin go for  investment.

The bitcoin growth is very fast. so from now how much it is possible that much bitcoins if you save for next 3 years. your invested amont will be double or tripple.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 23, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

The best strategy of investment is "investment of bitcoin" you'll need to be being wise when it comes for funding of money, just to kept always watching the trend of currency value everyday and buy many Bitcoin and hold it first in the wallet, I think after 3 years thats enough time to make the bitcoin go for  investment.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
October 23, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

My best investment strategy is divide and conquer. It may sound funny but it's very effective. The concept is you divide your profits and invest to different businesses or projects. That way when one of them fails the others will still be successful.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

i would like to invest in bit coin and alt coins. actually few years back i don't like trading but now i'm very interested in trading. but still i'm looking to invest in new bit trading. any up coming coins are here i would like to invest in that. actually my friends suggested me to invest in bit coin mining but it some risky more investment required.but at the same time more profitable resource. few years back i have to invest in banks but now i have to investing in bit coin and alt coins. because bit coin has more demand so i'm so excited to this next alt coins it can keep us always in safe zone. so i would like to invest alt coins also.           
Pages:
Jump to: