Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 53. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Make your own strategy that would work better for you everyone has different approach and my advice is to buy at low price & hold it & sell it on high price. If possible buy some good altcoins too that too gives you good return.

This is true for the newcomers like you which will help you to learn and as well get some experience. Buy and sell at short intervals regularly so that you will keep getting profits out and may not lose even if there is a big fall.

Also if you want to buy altcoin buy at PRE ICO and sell in a short time if you are getting good returns.

My strategy on investing involves only a simple method; which is only to buy bitcoins if it's less than ~$2000 and just wait. Like what happened like last July 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin went down up to $1955 and right now, it skyrocketed again up to $2380. The key here is to buy bitcoins if its price goes down especially this coming August 1 because of the hardfork and bitcoin split. Surely, prices will go down again and I see this as an opportunity to invest again. My strategy involves a huge amount of risk but it pays-off once I do it on the right time.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.
I think the best way to earn a lot of income in investment is to buy low and sell high. In addition to that, if the price of an altcoin or bitcoin was going down it’s an opportunity to more because there is a chance the price of it will rapidly goes up and after that you could sell it and gain a high income. Lastly, be patient and be smart if you want to gain a lot of income in investing.

But the chance of a market rapidly going to the opposite direction is quite unlikely. When the price of bitcoin or an altcoin is going down, wait a little more and the price will go down even more. The reason for this is the panic sellers are starting to act up. They found out that the price went down so they sell to "save" themselves from the worse case scenario. That continues to go on until the last scared holders have sold their coins.

It's just a matter of game. I think some people are actually dumping the market to remove the regular investors. There's a saying that "When your taxi driver is telling you to buy stock, you know it's time to sell" By dumping the market, the "taxi drivers" (or any other regular people that don't really know a thing about investments or trading or the economy in general) will panic sell and they will be removed from the competition.

It is easier said than done

You talk using trite metaphors and truisms as someone who read a few books about trading but never traded himself for real. It is almost impossible to time your entry or exit points, no matter how hard you try. Markets are unpredictable, and it holds true even for big players who basically make the markets. In other words, you never know when the market is going to top or bottom (whether it is because of panic sellers or anyone else). And when you start looking for perfection you will likely never make a trade since you will never feel confident enough
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My strategy is the same for all investments whether cryptocurrency, stocks, and startups.

First and foremost:
  • Team
  • Traction
  • Idea / Concept

Team
First and foremost, I invest in people. The questions I ask are:
  • Are these individuals I can trust and share the same values with?
  • What experience does the team have in this space?

Traction
Traction enables me to understand someone's passion, hustle, and results over a period of time. The question I ask here is:
  • What traction has the team achieved over the past quarter, six months, etc?

Idea / Concept
It's never about the idea. It's always about the execution. Hence why this ranks lower than traction. The questions I ask are:
  • What problem does this solve?
  • Is this an idea that I'm passionate about and care offer value to?
  • Is the idea / concept aligned with my values?

The answers to all of these questions give me a good sense on whether or not I should invest.  While it is still possible to make money from momentum investing, I recommend everyone employing due diligence and ask the same questions above prior to making an investment.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
i think im best investment strategy is the trading strategy trading can multiple my money hundred times.
but the problem is i cant read or predict coins will pump or dump so i loss i lot of money now
but i keep learning how to trade and how to predict so i can limit or have a low change of loss on trading

I agree that trading is the best way to make profits and we should select top 20 coins and invest some money in multiple coins and this coins will never let us down and if we manage to hold them for the right time then we can surely make good profits from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
i think im best investment strategy is the trading strategy trading can multiple my money hundred times.
but the problem is i cant read or predict coins will pump or dump so i loss i lot of money now
but i keep learning how to trade and how to predict so i can limit or have a low change of loss on trading
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.
I think the best way to earn a lot of income in investment is to buy low and sell high. In addition to that, if the price of an altcoin or bitcoin was going down it’s an opportunity to more because there is a chance the price of it will rapidly goes up and after that you could sell it and gain a high income. Lastly, be patient and be smart if you want to gain a lot of income in investing.

But the chance of a market rapidly going to the opposite direction is quite unlikely. When the price of bitcoin or an altcoin is going down, wait a little more and the price will go down even more. The reason for this is the panic sellers are starting to act up. They found out that the price went down so they sell to "save" themselves from the worse case scenario. That continues to go on until the last scared holders have sold their coins.

It's just a matter of game. I think some people are actually dumping the market to remove the regular investors. There's a saying that "When your taxi driver is telling you to buy stock, you know it's time to sell" By dumping the market, the "taxi drivers" (or any other regular people that don't really know a thing about investments or trading or the economy in general) will panic sell and they will be removed from the competition.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Make your own strategy that would work better for you everyone has different approach and my advice is to buy at low price & hold it & sell it on high price. If possible buy some good altcoins too that too gives you good return.

This is true for the newcomers like you which will help you to learn and as well get some experience. Buy and sell at short intervals regularly so that you will keep getting profits out and may not lose even if there is a big fall.

Also if you want to buy altcoin buy at PRE ICO and sell in a short time if you are getting good returns.

You are only thinking on a smaller picture or perhaps just concentrating on an individual investment. A true investor who wants to maximize their money and also minimize risk have multiple investments not only in one market but it also includes other markets with no co-relations whatsoever. In short diversity of investment is the best way to keep your capital safe and at the same time have multiple strings of possible passive income in the future. Concentrating only on the cryptocurrency market will just hurt you in terms of time and money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

Activity: 258
Merit: 258
The main technique we should utilize is purchase and offer, purchase in little sum and offer it if the cost is high, no different things you can utilized, just be watchful and don't put a considerable measure of cash in your bitcoin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
My best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin invest. I bought bitcoin at a price of 1000 $ then I sold it at a price of 3000 $ that is only part I sell. Some others I save. Because I am sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise. If i have money again i will buy another bitcoin. So later I have a lot of bitcoin. And my profits will be plenty too

Nice strategy, mate. It is usual for any cryptocurrency trader and investor to buy Bitcoins when they're cheap, and sell them when they rise in value. Last weekend was a huge opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoins when it experienced a dip in value, to secure your profits for now as prices have started to rise ever since.

With all the exciting events that are happening within crypto land, it should only be a matter of time before the whole crypto market becomes extremely valuable. One thing for sure is that whenever Bitcoin rises in price, other altcoins follow, making investing into cryptocurrencies an ideal way to make money in a short amount of time. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Buy tokens that have good future leads. Example eth. Or we ico investment. To invest another in my opinion is not good. I apply to his two and succeed
But now you have to think if you want to invest in ico. Without a good idea and a concept that is indeed much in the mininati useless. And about investing in tokens. Can say that it's the same with trading but different. We save longer.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I spread out most of my investment in different ICO, some of them fail but the ones that succeed tend to give me more btc than the losses I make on failed ones.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Buy tokens that have good future leads. Example eth. Or we ico investment. To invest another in my opinion is not good. I apply to his two and succeed
That depends on our evaluation, we have to do our job in order to determine the real value of what we are investing of.
We can invest in ICOs because it's profitable in overall but we should always do it with caution because there are also a lot of scam investment nowadays which might only easily take our money. We invest our hard earned money therefore we should value it by educating ourselves before risking.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I essentially agree with what you said

The point which I want to stress specifically is that it is of no particular advantage if you invest in more than 3-4 different classes of assets (which could be simplified to investing in just 3-4 different assets). If you try to go for more, you will be risking more simply because you won't be able to keep track of all your investments and thus you won't be able to follow the trends which these assets follow (read you will fail to jump the sinking ship in time). In this way, you will be effectively multiplying risks instead of profit opportunities (which is what diversification ultimately comes down to)

I'm not sure who applicable stock investing translates to here, but many financial experts don't consider you properly diversified until you have 8-15 different stocks, across different industries as well. I wouldn't count alts as appropriate diversification. Crypto as a whole would be only one industry. As Bitcoin goes, the others tend to follow.

What is the net worth of these so-called "financial experts"?

I guess people who blindly follow some shitty mathematics (hail to Harry Markowitz) and think they are insured from going bust should better learn more about LTCM and their pathetic fate. The common sense makes it evident that if you have 15 different investment assets (and these should obviously be in entirely different fields if you are looking for genuine "diversification"), you will know nothing of any of them, so you will be basically gambling in the hope that they will follow their previous price patterns in the future (which is a sure way to lose in the long run). As Warren Buffett once said (and I'm totally with him in this matter), if you have a harem of 40 women, you never get to know any of them
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Always checking news about bitcoin and other coins, for example dash was admited on btc-e which made the price spike up for a while, profited from that. Another example is when darknet markets started to accept monero as payment, obviously that made it go up really fast. This kind of strategy is really safe but also extremely profitable

If you get the right news early, you can act on it and make good money. But sometimes l, it is hard to get the right news on time. Some news are made to lure people into pumping or dumping to be manipulated.  But if you have good source, you can have a good life trading.
Yeah if you have a good source of news about the trading. For sure you can make decision wise and it will help you to make more money. I agree also to you when you say of there is a good source of news you can be a good trader and have a good trading progress.
It is on a trader if he always have some time to check the upcoming updates of upcoming altcoins or news it is under by researching what you've invested.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Always checking news about bitcoin and other coins, for example dash was admited on btc-e which made the price spike up for a while, profited from that. Another example is when darknet markets started to accept monero as payment, obviously that made it go up really fast. This kind of strategy is really safe but also extremely profitable

If you get the right news early, you can act on it and make good money. But sometimes l, it is hard to get the right news on time. Some news are made to lure people into pumping or dumping to be manipulated.  But if you have good source, you can have a good life trading.
Yeah if you have a good source of news about the trading. For sure you can make decision wise and it will help you to make more money. I agree also to you when you say of there is a good source of news you can be a good trader and have a good trading progress.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
To invest in some reliable altcoins, that will bring profit in short time. Don't miss good ICO.
Not all ico is need to investment somehow you need to think before investing on one ico because not all ico are worth it they just like fooling other poeple to get money and they become scam in the end. I don't want to lose profit but the best is those coins that already in exchange website those altcoins that has potential to grow instantly.

Not all of them are scams but we need to be very choosy before investing on that new ico. Because we already have many good coins to invest. I have invested in these coins IOTA, NEM, Waves, Ripple, ETH, LTC, STRAT & BURST. There are so many coins to invest but you need to choose correct one to make a profit in the long run.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
It's safer to simply go to invest in down altcoin, then sell it in when price is high. But you can lose money and ultimately digging a deeper hole.
Pages:
Jump to: