Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best mining strategy? - page 2. (Read 3457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 20, 2016, 02:48:51 PM
1. Purchase the most efficient miner out there
2. Don't mine 24/7 until the boards give up (give it a rest so it would serve as a maintenance for few hrs a day)
3. If you have a strong blower (with different levels) try to clean up the present dusts (at least once a week)
4. Refrain from tweaking it (increases chances of failure, one way or another unless your well informed of what your doing)
5. Make sure there's a good air passage in the mining room
6. If you've mined using the hardware for around 6 months and there's a better and more efficient miner out there, sell yours and re-invest.

I haven't included the obvious ones (difficulty and power cost managements) since most likely you already know it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 20, 2016, 02:34:34 PM
When mining Bitcoins, there are many factors to consider such as power costs, and network difficulty, to determine the best way to get profit from it.

However, it is up to debate whenever which strategy for mining Bitcoins works best, to reduce your chances of loss.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which mining strategy is best, to help increase your chances to ROI in the least time possible.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: