Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest frustration with the altcoin currency exchanges? - page 2. (Read 1698 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
accepting bribes for coins to be added
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I want now some altcoins exchanges must accepts payments in US and EURO also because some time its very difficult to do deposit in coins

I know for a fact Quark is accepted on 3 exchanges that do USD or EUR --> crypto.

Just buy Quark with USD or EUR, then buy the crypto you want?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I want now some altcoins exchanges must accepts payments in US and EURO also because some time its very difficult to do deposit in coins
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Biggest frustration for me is that they are getting very slow because the number of users is increasing too fast and they can't handle all the work.

Thanks Isildur23!  I'm glad to see there is lots of growth in the community, but it's definitely frustrating when websites are slow, or trade orders take a long time to execute.  Thanks!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Biggest frustration for me is that they are getting very slow because the number of users is increasing too fast and they can't handle all the work.
Well I put a buy order in for volt for 9 satoshi, I missed a zero and instead of 660K, I bought 66K. So double check them zeros Cheesy.

All those zeros and decimal places definitely get confusing at times!  Since computers can't read your mind (yet Smiley ) the only way I can think to help with that problem is to show the equivalent value in BTC or USD (or whatever the user is familiar with).  That might help avoid those off by 10x errors.

Thanks Zisef!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Well I put a buy order in for volt for 9 satoshi, I missed a zero and instead of 660K, I bought 66K. So double check them zeros Cheesy.
It seems to me that the current exchanges get the job done, but there is a lot of room for improvement.  So I'm curious...

What is your biggest frustration with the altcoin currency exchanges available today?

Thanks!
Steve
Pages:
Jump to: