Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regret in cryptocurrency investment? - page 3. (Read 321 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
just happened. I recently sold some of my ethereum at $ 590, and ethereum prices have been going up to this day. even though i still have ethereum in my wallet, but i regret it because i have sold most of ethereum for fear of dumping. however, congratulations to those who still hold onto their assets.  :')
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
My worst result is Rcoin, and I think you haven't heard anything about such dermis. I was given information that this shit will grow and I believed. So I bought a couple hundred dollars of this shit for 6 satosh but I failed to sell(( and then the exchange even removed this shit from the exchange..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
After reading the headline, it will be extremely obvious that the biggest regret in anyone's life will certainly be not buying Bitcoins at $ABC rate or not buying Ethereum knowing its being traded at $XY rate. But let's forget that and talk about the reality. ICOs were golden time to a lot of people, including me. I can't have regret buying bitcoins in the beginning (when 10K bitcoins were used to buy a pizza) coz I didn't knew about something called Bitcoin but real regret is not being able to take profits being experienced.

That having said, my biggest regret is not selling ICON ($ICX) at the price of $10 (ATH = $12.64) which I had receive in ICO at the price of $0.11. Share yours!

We all have our own regrets in cryptocurrency mine was investing to ICO projects which caused me to loose big amount of investment. Well also one of my biggest regrets was not buying Ethereum when the price is around $100 and now look at the price of it.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
After reading the headline, it will be extremely obvious that the biggest regret in anyone's life will certainly be not buying Bitcoins at $ABC rate or not buying Ethereum knowing its being traded at $XY rate. But let's forget that and talk about the reality. ICOs were golden time to a lot of people, including me. I can't have regret buying bitcoins in the beginning (when 10K bitcoins were used to buy a pizza) coz I didn't knew about something called Bitcoin but real regret is not being able to take profits being experienced.

That having said, my biggest regret is not selling ICON ($ICX) at the price of $10 (ATH = $12.64) which I had receive in ICO at the price of $0.11. Share yours!
Pages:
Jump to: