Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your Bitcoin "Normal" price??? - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
February 27, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
Bitcoin has the capacity to get to $1,000,000 if bitcoin has the ability to move upward above  $15,000 and I have seen that bitcoin should not stay below  $15,000. I think from the next quarter of the year we should see bitcoin moving in a very high momentum.
A great demand will be needed so that thing could happen soon, that is why we need to support each others hand don't let someone not to do this thing, don't be too selfish, as we need each other to support and to encourage people for us to have a good price which will make us all rich people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 27, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
Bitcoin has the capacity to get to $1,000,000 if bitcoin has the ability to move upward above  $15,000 and I have seen that bitcoin should not stay below  $15,000. I think from the next quarter of the year we should see bitcoin moving in a very high momentum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
Since bitcoin has already reached an all time high of 20,000$+ and based on other experts’ predictions, i believe that bitcoin’s normal price will be above 15,000$. Let’s just wait and see how things will unfold in the future of bitcoin.
yeah same here bitcoin normal prices for me are roundly equal to 15k almost this price is affordable for all, and people can also gain higher profit from that and for those who invested at 20k they all need prices to stay above 25k or more,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 26, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
Since bitcoin has already reached an all time high of 20,000$+ and based on other experts’ predictions, i believe that bitcoin’s normal price will be above 15,000$. Let’s just wait and see how things will unfold in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
February 25, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
To me the normal price is $400, because I watched it around there for like years. I dont know what these new crazy high prices are.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 25, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
For me, if bitcoin somewhat reaches $10K, then I'm absolutely OK with that and I find it the normal or the true value of bitcoin in my opinion.

I don't like bitcoin being pushes to a certain levels and then crashes again because it bubbled. I would rather see the price moving in a normal and not so being pump like what we have seen last December.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 25, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
There is no such thing as the normal or standard price of BTC.

I understand that the title of this thread is a bit misleading, but it perfectly demonstrates how people ignore the OP and just talk about how there isn't a normal price, etc.

Quoting the main part of OP.

Every one has a price in which they tend to buy Bitcoin. For me personally it is 12 K, if I see Bitcoin below that and have money I see it as a oppurtunity to buy. Though this is not backed by any research, this drives my strategy.

In other words, what is the price that you would start to consider buying at? Obviously, it's all based on the phases this market goes through, which basically means that while you may consider to not buy at current levels, or the levels below that, you may do so at a later point if have more confidence in the market for example. In that case you can choose to stay in fiat instead of aiming at a target price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 25, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
I think my normal price until the end of the year 2018 it will go up for 30k.Its hard to speculate the exact price of bitcoin but no matter what happen I will still hold my coins and waiting for the increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
February 25, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
There is no such thing as the normal or standard price of BTC.
If this post was written 2 years ago when the price was less than $1000 then you would assume that we may never see prices above $10k.
Because a price that high was simply unthinkable at that point - now when we know that bitcoin can go as high as $20k+ you are basing your opinion on that.

Price of bitcoin is totally fluid and the market will shape it at will according to supply & demand law.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 25, 2018, 05:03:23 PM
there is no restriction on my normal price think brought 14k it is a low price ,, i have analyzed and appears the numbers that will be created in this year the lowest price up to the 35k range (if it happens and the highest price range is 68k I think, , as this is the point where bitcoin begins to fall and will explode in the middle of this year and maybe the price increase will be very striking
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
February 25, 2018, 05:00:32 PM
Don't care about the value of bitcoin in US $, because if you're doing trades from crypto to crypto, USD should be of your least concern. I remember the trades where I bought a so and so coin at like 0.1$ and all of a sudden it is 0.5$ but I'm in a loss because my base was bitcoin and not fiat. If you're doing fiat trades, then the price is not fixed or normal, because most of us started during the early times and we are still in a huge gain. Doesn't matter if you get a small loss.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 25, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
Normal meaning realistic or normal meaning where it should be now in my opinion?
Realistically it should be going up at least $100 a month. If we disregard the rush in December it should be somewhere around $6000 right now. This would be a healthy rise if it went from 5 to 6 thousand between November and March.
Activity: 62
February 25, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
This strategy is flawed. Your strategy may be effective now but how about in the future, another target "normal" price? What if your "normal" price was just a history now? Then you won't buy more?

The basis for your strategy should be based from the percentage of drop in Bitcoin's price. Percentile pattern are always close to each other, IMO. Very much reliable that instantiating "normal" price.

Agreed. This would all me irrelevant in a matter of months (may be even weeks). Was trying to get the current opinion, not for future reference. If there are a lot of votes now, it would be fun to look back after a few years.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
February 25, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
If you are asking about my buying price, I would like to buy Bitcoin as cheap as possible and that would be around $1k.  But if you are asking me my selling price, of course $60k would be great though I am wondering if Bitcoin would really go that high this year.  Oh well it is better to have some hope than not believing on what I am holding.
Definitely, but be more realistic that range will be far expected for now, the normal price bitcoin can around $15k, but I voted for less than that amout now since we werent at it's peak season and we lots of dip, having Bitcoin ATH around $17,900 , I believe it can be more than that by the 3rd quarter of 2018. Hopig is the only thing we can do for now.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
February 25, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
If you are asking about my buying price, I would like to buy Bitcoin as cheap as possible and that would be around $1k.  But if you are asking me my selling price, of course $60k would be great though I am wondering if Bitcoin would really go that high this year.  Oh well it is better to have some hope than not believing on what I am holding.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Taking into account the consistent way in which bitcoin performed throughout 2015 and 2016, the "normal" price of bitcoin at this time should not exceed $5,000. But given the current conditions of volatility and great speculation, it would not be strange that by the middle of this year we can see a price around $40,000, although I would be very happy if the price stayed around $10,000 for many years.
The hype towards bitcoin could pump to that high price just easy like what happened few months ago. Once bitcoin hittin' new ATH again, we'll see crazy speculation coming, greater volatility and mass adoption resulting newcomers who have hadn't any experiences trying to get involved into the train while they have no clue to what they're investing.
This cycle will seem to be repeated again and again. Just don't know when bitcoin could be atleast stable with just 1-5% price movement a week. Maybe when we reach thousand billions market cap.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
in my point of view the normal price of bitcoin for me is as much as it can go higher that's normal for me and it will give me a chance to enhance my life style and i am eagerly waiting for the higher prices to come, and in decline 13k is normal one .
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 25, 2018, 04:25:11 AM
If I'm not mistaken, my last actual buy and hold purchase was below $200 back in early 2015. After that the only reason I bought and sold coins was for trading purposes, which I am still doing, and will continue to do even if the market is hovering over the $100,000 level. As trader I am out to take advantage of the volatility this market experiences, and as long as the swings are there, it doesn't matter if you buy at $5000 or $10,000. All the profits made will flow right into my cold wallets, and the initial fiat capital will be used continuously to repeat the cycle for plenty of more years. I do not cash out any profits to my bank account, and probably never will. The term trade your way up is my motivation.
I think that the same concepts pyкoвoдитьcя many users кpиптoвaлюты. but no one and not answered question, with respect to the fact that for US or for a specific person is the normal price on bitcoin. for me it is very important, as for me still remains a mystery, what it is a member of the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 24, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
I don't have a buying price. I do have a spending price. Above $10,000 I'll happily spend on whatever junk I'm in the mood for. If it goes significantly below that then I'll hold off.

Will I bitterly regret this spending in the years to come? Unquestionably. But it's nowhere near as bad as spending in the $250 range. I have a bit of tat lying around from that area too but the majority is broken or chucked away. Still, I'm doing my bit for commerce.

I don't know it fit's a psychological barrier of some sort, but I had the same exact thing in mind a month ago, when it started to correct. I have my stash that's been growing since 2014 and I haven't spent any of those old coins throughout the whole 2017. I even made it a little bigger. I also have what I consider burnable income and that's mainly my campaign money that I like to use to invest in various projects and spend whenever I need anything, mostly electronics, clothes, things like that.
Back when it was at $15k I was in a spending spree, but as it started to fall I sold all my burnable coins and bought back close to the bottom (first at around $9k and continued as we were going down). I told myself that I won't spend anything at these prices, it would be nothing more than a wasted opportunity.
As I'm writing this some people are dumping to take us back to 9k, hoping for panic sellers to do their thing.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 24, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken, my last actual buy and hold purchase was below $200 back in early 2015. After that the only reason I bought and sold coins was for trading purposes, which I am still doing, and will continue to do even if the market is hovering over the $100,000 level. As trader I am out to take advantage of the volatility this market experiences, and as long as the swings are there, it doesn't matter if you buy at $5000 or $10,000. All the profits made will flow right into my cold wallets, and the initial fiat capital will be used continuously to repeat the cycle for plenty of more years. I do not cash out any profits to my bank account, and probably never will. The term trade your way up is my motivation.
Pages:
Jump to: