Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your business plan or how you are going to get rich? - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Farming is not a small business, farming is a big business sir.

You will get fertile/good land for $2,000 per acre to $$25,000 per acre worldwide. Buy all the farm equipment and supplies, that will not be more than $1 million for 10 acres farmland.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am very interested of your ideas as I want to open a small business. Suggest me some ideas for opening new business.

Try farming or poultry or grocery store
Farming is not a small business, farming is a big business sir.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
I am very interested of your ideas as I want to open a small business. Suggest me some ideas for opening new business.

Try farming or poultry or grocery store
Activity: 158
I live in a country with a majority of the population living as a farmer, I think it would be nice if I could open a farm shop.
There, in my shop, I want to sell agricultural tools, fertilizers, medicines for pests and also cultivate plants. Maybe you can also consider my opinion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
You need some strategy from the expert, Advertising is most common used to get a lot of attention
Activity: 104
Pages:
Jump to: