Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto? - page 7. (Read 823 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
for me interesting because crypto has the potential to produce and a good technology and will certainly come in handy in the future. compared to the stock investment then I am sure will be many who choose crypto because with the potential that exists will survive and the rise in the next few years. certainly a good technology will also be useful for all those things and certainly crypto will be taking the role of it slowly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I choose trading in crypto because when I trade in crypto I can minimize losses, and easier in profit, besides the reason that I am trading in the world crypto many people who will guide me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Its going to be the future, it will make alot of money in years to come. stock all ownd by the banks
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Profits, I think all the traders will choose the one answer, because most people who enter the encryption monetary market has a rich dream, although wealthy person is few, however, investment altcoin are for profit.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
well I can want to ask you why shouldn't I,  when something is offering better facilities with benefits then it's cryptocurrency trading so for having a easy and safe earning source one should choose crypto in here your hard works get quick rewards, crypto is the future of world economy
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
The first reason is the fact that crypto is  decentralised and the big potential of crypto because its a revolution .
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
There are many chosing for trader, example : Forex, Stock, Crypto...
Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....
I like Crypto because I like adventurous

What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto?

Personally, there is no emotional attachment for me for any of my investments, I still trade in stocks and bonds and I do trades in crypto too.
Getting involved in crypto is mainly because I do not want to stay behind in the new world economic model of decentralization. Being an early adopter to a complete new financial structure which has potential to become most promising one in future is what made me trade crypto.
Activity: 336
I have many years of equity experience, plus I'm a gambler and I like the technology and being a part of the future
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Lendingcoin....
Before anything else, don't get hyped by those "lending coins" or anything that has the same format as it. Want to know why? because all of them are scam.

You buy, you hold, take profit after few months/years if I'm only for the investments but I like it because it's also a currency to me.

I can shop whenever I want and I can pay it through bitcoin. The potential of blockchain will also be tagged with crypto's so if blockchain adoption from different industries will be successful, crypto's will do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
- Stocks are for long term investment but even in stock the chance of losing is high
- Forex is for day traders where you can loss your entire balance within few hours because of leverage you take from the platform.
- Crypto have mixed feature, we can do both day trading and long term holding with it so I and many other prefer to take the adventure of crypto investment even though there is high risk involved.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
For me I am not into trading, trading is not my thing because i am very emotional kind of person, I can't handle the pressure and decision making involves in trading crytos daily, I only hold my cryptos for a long term to sell off when i am comfortable with the price

Daily trading is time consuming. And daily trades are heavily manipulated by bigger fishes(read whales). I also tend to hodl and take profits when necessary.
Activity: 154
For me I am not into trading, trading is not my thing because i am very emotional kind of person, I can't handle the pressure and decision making involves in trading crytos daily, I only hold my cryptos for a long term to sell off when i am comfortable with the price
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....

Im a previous Forex trader and now i completely switch to crypto. Why? because of profitability and the convenience of doing trading without the need of documents which is commonly being asked by Forex or Stock brokers and when it comes to transactions like deposits and withdrawals it do took some time unlike on crypto which it do basically depending on network confirmations.
I dont see that "adventurous" thing when we do make trades.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504

The natural market, it's using supply and demand to determine the real price and the volatility looks so good for me personally. But there is a lot of reasons can't be explained becaue it needs a few days to explain it. you can see that about how the crypto is being a bigger thing right now. It has various answers.
Activity: 210
I came to cryptocurrency to earn money. this is the main reason. and to gain knowledge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Wild wild west, less controll more opportunity. Free trade for free people, low amount of big players, as banks, governments etc.Technology of future. Posibility to be master to yourself. These are the main reasons.
Activity: 154
Being honest the multiplication of the profit has attracted me much. For maximization of the profit I chose to be here.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
first i was a forex trader and now i become a crypto trader too,,
i see an opportunities in crypto world, so, i decided to be a crypto trader mate, but still become a forex trader too
Activity: 139
From my perception the cause of choosing to trade with crypto is that there is no need to worry about the amount and place while doing transactions. Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
I think this thread should be in Trading disscussion Smiley). I'm not a trader cause I know that I'm not a good trader so I try to stay away from trading cause I've tried to trade before and the result is I lost hundreds dollars. LOL. Of course there are so many cryptocurrencies to choose but it's really hard to find out a good one to trade right time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: