Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your definition of a perfect world? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
A world where we truly live and let live. Let people make their own choices in life, religion, politics etc. without trying to force an ideology or belief system on others, but rather suggesting that stuff. I know some people will just say the obvious "no religion" but I believe it has a place. In the same way that extremists push their beliefs, some atheists heavily push their disbelief and pass it off as fact in the same way religious extremists do. Which loops me back around to my original statement, live and let live is my idea of a perfect world.

I would also make sure people could sustain themselves and not live on the street.
Activity: 18
No wars. No killing. No criminals. No hating. Fair and equality. No cryptocurrencies... Uhm, something is wrong...  Grin
Activity: 55
A world where we truly live and let live. Let people make their own choices in life, religion, politics etc. without trying to force an ideology or belief system on others, but rather suggesting that stuff. I know some people will just say the obvious "no religion" but I believe it has a place. In the same way that extremists push their beliefs, some atheists heavily push their disbelief and pass it off as fact in the same way religious extremists do. Which loops me back around to my original statement, live and let live is my idea of a perfect world.

Activity: 15
That's a great topic, my perfect world would have no hatred, racial division, goverment and everyone would respect each other.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Do you there is such a thing as a perfect world? Where we could live as long as we want, free of aging and debts and health issues can easily be fixed? Is it possible to live in a world like this? I thought about this today and tried to come up with a world where this is possible and the only thing I came up with is the virtual world. With the concept of singularity and transhumanism by virtual reality and mind uploading, do you think we can achieve this in 2 or 3 decades?
Pages:
Jump to: