Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your entry point - page 2. (Read 2771 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2013, 03:29:32 AM
$650 looks like it has had good support the last couple of panic / corrections / crashes.  i would say $600-$700 would be a good entry point and the charts seem to agree. i would be really surprised to see sub $600 on gox.  seems like a pattern forming here over the last couple weeks. expect more propaganda / news out of China this friday causing another panic selloff. breaking $900 or $1000 might be something we dont see for a while
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2013, 03:23:40 AM
Oh well in that case knock yourself out, just giving everyone a fair warning Cheesy there are some out there who genuinely believe the dollar is an ultimate store of value you see and that America as it is now will never collapse I usually end up arguing with them, just be careful to never panic sell/buy and you should be good.

I personally avoid the whole clusterfuck because I don't like strangers easily having a record of my I.D and address unless it's totally necessary, I'd rather trade altcoins and buy Gold with my profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 03:22:41 AM

To be perfectly honest with you , I am not trading my coins for cash , I am constantly trading so that in the end I end up with more coins. My aim is to have a lot of coins not a lot of cash.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2013, 03:07:50 AM
I honestly believe you should stay away from trading Bitcoins for paper profit, I don't know why so many people are doing it, the hyperinflation is going to mess with everything, you will make money, but that money is getting constantly devalued. I think the price will continue to go up but it won't be because Bitcoins are valuable but because the dollar and paper money is worthless and Bitcoin is simply reflecting that in the price, I suppose it's fine if you want to put the money in to have some coins but I'd be really against actively trading it for paper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 02:08:10 AM

I have invested 50$ to check if I could intraday and make some returns , just to try if its easy to do or not. It was easy thats for sure but the dropped to 6xx$ killed a little of my coins. About 10$ worth. Thank god it was just 50$ .

Now I am thinking about investing more since its low and I want to ask , do you guys think these areas are the lowest bitcoin would get in short term , or is it sinking like a ship from now on? Would it be a good idea to invest in at 650ish$?
Pages:
Jump to: