Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 36. (Read 9126 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
I certainly have little experience. But constructive. I before dealing with crypto currency. For a start, I studied completely the life of the market and trade on it. I learned all the subtleties and maneuvers. And I advise everything, too.
Activity: 231
August 01, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
make a trade, it is very profitable if the price of coins you use has rising prices, you should always monitor the price developments, so you make the right decision between buying and selling coins.
I used to trade, but now I do not do it anymore because I have another job in the office.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
So far, I am only a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency . And get knowledge, learning this forum .
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 04:53:51 AM
For different markets, we have different trading methods. At present, this market has been at a low point, so our best practice now is to continue to hold our coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up, because I believe this market will definitely pick up again. , so keep enough patience, we can get huge profits from it.
When I do trading, mostly I always watch the market situation before I do it, but when I realize its good to hold your crypto than trade it. But I have no regret because I get earn immediately and most of the time it helps me especially financially. Do trading is good when market is rising because surely can get huge profit but its not easy to do because market is unpredictable and you need to watch the market most of the time when you do trading.
Activity: 141
August 01, 2018, 04:46:49 AM
For different markets, we have different trading methods. At present, this market has been at a low point, so our best practice now is to continue to hold our coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up, because I believe this market will definitely pick up again. , so keep enough patience, we can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 01, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
All in all, the precious experience I have gained from the cryptographic market is to be patient, if we can patiently wait for a good price, not rush to sell at low prices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
my experience is very minimal in trading in the world of crypto currency, but I like this direction very much, I strive to study it
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is the best to invest with, I will advise you to stick firmly to the group where they open discussion on Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 177
August 01, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Compare trading platforms here: https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare this might be useful before you start.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
I think trading is not easy, we need to take time to practice and learn more. Difficult because we need to check the price movement of coins we trade over time. If I am involved in a long-term investment, it will trade within two years. I will receive a better profit.
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
Yes, it is better not to follow the tokens sold. It can only spoil the mood. And the longer you wait, the more profit is usually.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 01, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
I usually look at 1day chart, I am not sure it is long term or short term but I feel this chart reflect trend as well as Elliott wave very well  Grin

this can be considered unequivocally as a short-term. but this method of bidding is not suitable personally for me.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
so far I have not experienced any of these since I was just before the crypto currency.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
My trading experience is to keep enough patience to wait for the arrival of the bull market. The volatility of this market is very large, we need to maintain a clear mind to analyze this market, and to determine a clear goal, do not easily sell your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 233
August 01, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Short-term trading requires a lot of skills and practice, it is not suitable for all people .

it generally does not suit anyone, because it's kinda an gamble: sooner or later u will lose everything.

Yeah, everything has needs to deal with composure, timing talents and attitudes to succeed making it a perfect trader.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Just like you rightly said, knowledge available about trading is endless that is why you have to develop your own method about trading! If you have consistently practise different moves on you trading, then you should those profitable moves and make it your own!
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
Trading is not just easy because we can get profit or opposite which is losses. So stressful because you need to track every hour or in a minute if the price is what in the time. Also mate lets have those many patience in this section because prices are changing and if we cannot take it, our emotion will ruin our plans in trading and do panic selling.
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 03:48:20 AM
I usually look at 1day chart, I am not sure it is long term or short term but I feel this chart reflect trend as well as Elliott wave very well  Grin
Activity: 264
August 01, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
My experience in trading has been a mixture of good and bad experience, sometimes you are happy about the situation of things and other times you wish you had waited a little more time before selling. But one thing I notice is that you should  you should always follow you mind before when deciding to sell because there is no perfect time to sell. All you need to do is take the decision and keep your mind off it because if you keep following up on your sold tokens you may get heart broken.
Activity: 103
August 01, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
If you have not a lot of experiences with Cryptocurrency I should suggest long-term investment buy and HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: