Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 56. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:23:12 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
there are many things I have gone through in trading, profits and losses are common. but so far I have a principle not to sell my coin in loss and better to hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
I have a month's course of trading and luckily I actually already much yet because it's still a learning stage, therefore, some scorched because luckily I coins which I guess goes up precisely down. but no problem, until today I still got the lucky 50% of my capital, is promising for beginners.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 10:58:30 PM
Honestly, I don't have enough experience in trading because I am new here in bitcoin. But based on other user of bitcoin, trading is very risky especially for those who have enough knowledge about trading. Some people says that their experience is so bad but also there are people have a good experienced. In doing unfamiliar things, we should know first all about it and have a background knowledge so that you can avoid any risk.  Very important to all to learn all about bitcoin so that you know how to handle any circumstances that may encounter.
Activity: 33
February 10, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Don't buy it high and never, never sell it low unless you really need the money.
At first I was nervous at trading coins,and I didn't wait long enough, so I bought some coins at higher price.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
We have to do our own research. When i trade with my friends says it is all risky and loss my profit.
First of all you need yo do a lot of research about altcoins likely
follow altcoin news.  In my exerience,  it is hard to understand trading if you have no heart to learn. Looking at  a graph,volume,  techniques and different method is the basic weapon to start trading so be aware.  Also be aware that there are some scammer in this world. I am one of the million victims of this so I know. Do your own research.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
profits are made if purchases are made at prices that fall suddenly. If you can easily get a altcoin at a price that you think is down, you should be skeptical that there is something wrong here; because probably the price will be even lower. The best way to make a profit is to go in and buy a lower fiyata purchase order from the market. So you can buy one at a time when one price drops, which is a frequent occurrence in these altcoins.
Activity: 77
February 10, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
I have no experience in trading, it's very hard, many books need to be read in order to start to understand something
Activity: 11
February 10, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
buy at the high and sell at the low
easy trading Grin
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
quite a boast by low high selling buying guidelines and not panic, an early trading I was able to restore my capital everything and now I play with money from trading profit me completely.
Activity: 326
February 10, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
Long hold, much preferable then trading. Too much volatile and uncertainty daily-weekly for any market analyze.
Activity: 172
February 09, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
Over 6 years  Cool
Activity: 204
February 09, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
My experience,Cryptocurrency Trading is best for Earn real money.

Is that the op mean? Or something more about your experience?
My experience in crypto trading is not so longer. I ever day trade, i got small profit many time, but its loss, i loss huge amount. Day trade is not suitable to me.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 09, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
For me, trading is a very bad experience in life. I think trading is risky if we are not very lucky. We do not know when prices will go down or up, no one can predict it. But I suggest if you want to trade, do long-term trading. Maybe the lack of knowledge makes me lose in trade. I need some friends to give me knowledge about trading
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 12:44:48 AM
still holding the coin for a long time and recently I am going to sell at the end of this month because some time ago the price of coins are all slumped. I don't want to lose so from that I hold in a long time.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 12:18:00 AM
Humans are social beings who always communicate with the environment, every activity needs every day, support the place of sale and purchase in traditional markets, then increase the changing era of the digital world, namely the sale of shares, vertical money, investment and treding.

Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
small capitalization and tried to invest there are small coins as well, and the result is really promising, with like this keeps already produce even though not much. If you want larger then the better long-term investment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
Trading is a way where you can change your life but before starting learn the market and trading rules,invest in different portfolio be active take decisions of buying and selling at right time will be succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
My experience is a little weird and funny. At one point, I bought some Altcoin coins at a little price, and thought that its price would increase somewhat. But after a month, its price was reduced. I was a bit worried at that time. Suddenly, its price had risen six months later and got a good amount from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
February 07, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
If you are talking about the time period, then this is the year. If you are about the result, then I will tell you honestly, if I were engaged in long-term investments, and would not trade within a year, I would have received a greater profit than in fact
Activity: 108
February 07, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
I have not enough money to tray trading, so have no experience about profitable trading, maybe some day
Pages:
Jump to: