Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 71. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:31:33 AM
My experience in trading is about profitable. It is not about maximizing your profit. It about gets profit. No one could sell at maximum price and buying at a minimum price. So just take profit. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 08, 2017, 06:29:42 AM
There has many points to see at trade market experience. You can't mention it in one word. I would like to say- you should to work in practical. I hope you will get experience after few days.
You cannot just hit the charts to start gaining experience immediately without gaining some knowledge first. Such approach to trading always ends up leading to failure.

Experiences in trading will always be bad for those who just hopped into the train without having some guidelines on what to do when to enter or exit their space. That is why so many people always end up crying and screaming that trading has messed their savings up whereas they messed it up all by themselves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
December 07, 2017, 03:27:48 AM
Hi guys! I think my experience in trading is quite nice. I learned how to trade during the year of 2016. I was a bit sad because i didn't try to invest 1 btc that time. Now i'm regretting of not having 1 btc on my wallet, because now it is a big wow in the marketplace. Usually you will have also ups and downs in trading. Sometimes i lose also some satoshi when im really not trading well or if im having emergency to use the funds in my trading. I hope everyone will learn their lesson that life is like that sometimes you lose. sometimes you double win win Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:01:15 AM
I started trading by short-term investments with capital is small enough and buy coins for small nestling it costs all the while to understand the process of trading
Activity: 27
December 06, 2017, 09:33:43 PM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

I biught a bunch of crap coins and ended losing all my investment. Do it weasly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 09:28:28 PM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
yaa,, i agree with your comment... I thought as a member of this fantastic community, I will share some of my experience as a trader so that new traders don't end up. but beside that, we need more information from you.. good luck.;
Activity: 112
Sup
December 06, 2017, 08:46:17 PM
i'm trying to do 5-10% per week with trades. I know it's not too much but in the end of the month i'm gonna do almost 30%
Activity: 55
December 06, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
What gives better results trading on long or short term?
Activity: 644
December 06, 2017, 06:39:27 PM
I bought a coin that is priced low because it is a capital I, and just the coins rise almost 75% so that enough to give me an advantage
I hope that they will study all the information on the projects that represent your coins well enough and at the same time decide on the prospects for the future of the crypto currency. The fact is that this is not the first time I've seen information that in the year of 2018 many crypto-currencies will fall.
Activity: 644
December 06, 2017, 02:52:50 PM
I bought a coin that is priced low because it is a capital I, and just the coins rise almost 75% so that enough to give me an advantage
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 09:50:24 AM
I had a very sad experience in the trade, now I'm not trading and only invest money for the long term. Trade is not my
Activity: 350
December 06, 2017, 07:42:58 AM
Hi guys,
 Thank
Trading could be profitable depending on the circumstances surrounding it. That is to say that timing is very important. We should also be mindful that there are ups and downs in the business of trading and must faster the risk aspect too
Activity: 26
December 06, 2017, 06:14:44 AM
I still dabble in trading, not dare to use a large capital, just use a small capital just for beginners while trying to raise capital for greater trading. but the result is enough to add pocket money
Activity: 140
December 05, 2017, 06:58:34 AM
never loose your capital while trading.wait until the price go up. hold tightly.
Activity: 102
December 05, 2017, 04:57:41 AM
i have experience in a trading,sometimes its remain good and sometimes remain bad.trading is a profitable when its time too good.
Activity: 163
December 04, 2017, 03:15:18 AM
There has many points to see at trade market experience. You can't mention it in one word. I would like to say- you should to work in practical. I hope you will get experience after few days.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
December 04, 2017, 01:58:38 AM
Initially rounded my resolve to invest trading with capital 100 $ when the time price was 1000/1 Btc.I still do not know the situation of the trading system was still hesitant when want to buy bitcoin, after a few days invested I saw bitcoin suddenly jumped dramatically to penetrate 2000 $ figure There I feel sorry because if I buy bitcoin at the price of 1000 $ maybe I can profit 2x fold. I am sorry for days of contemplation (wkwkwk lebay).day by day I started trading with a bit of knowledge from the bitcoin trading elders
You are not the only one who do make regrets on this kind of situation on where we do see the price of bitcoin did already jump and if we do see that thing we do really regret in the end and now we didn't even expect that it hits even $11k price. Trading is really hard since we don't know on where those prices would go not only on bitcoin but also on any altcoins in the market. Experiences would really be common on most traders which we do actually have some regrets, we do definitely experience loss which is normal for this very unpredictable market.Hence we should really do the best possible trading methods and skills for us to be profitable on this field.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 01:35:36 AM
Started to trade with a small capital and further increased my knowledge in trading understanding the market. Now have been making myself active into the process of regular buying and selling of altcoins for bitcoin. This is all because of the increasing market and growth with bitcoin. Hope will make a bigger earning in the upcoming days.
It seems to me that the main question of success is the proper selection of the subject of trade. The father-in-law should choose the right and perspective coin correctly. To date, there are so many options that will bring income or vice versa can ruin.
Activity: 322
December 03, 2017, 12:59:19 PM
well i learn many things in the trading but not at all because there are some settings in the exchanger that still i didn't know auto sell like that, but i can gain like 10% of my investments sometimes just buy low sell high.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 03, 2017, 09:30:57 AM
Started to trade with a small capital and further increased my knowledge in trading understanding the market. Now have been making myself active into the process of regular buying and selling of altcoins for bitcoin. This is all because of the increasing market and growth with bitcoin. Hope will make a bigger earning in the upcoming days.
Pages:
Jump to: