Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Altcoin? - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 12:52:47 AM
For me, i'm currently a big fan of PIVX and DGB as well, both solid Alts with a long ways to go, what're are some of your favourite alts and why?
Ethereum is my choice. because the price in the market is good and able to compete. and I love Ethereum technology for providing good service. investing in Ethereum greatly benefits and comfortably holds Ethereum in the long-term
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:49:46 AM
For me, i'm currently a big fan of PIVX and DGB as well, both solid Alts with a long ways to go, what're are some of your favourite alts and why?
there are some altcoins that are my favorite. such as Ripple, NEO and Ethereum. I think the coin has a great future because it has a large volume and a clear concept. but I prefer to Ethereum, because I think the benefits gained from Ethereum are bigger than others.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 10, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
There are a lot of altcoins and all of them are block 3.0. Cardano, хem, ontology, zilliqa, eos. Some of these coins will necessarily shoot and make me rich
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
My favorite Altcoint is ethereum, altcoint is the best type of altcoint, many platforms use this ethereum, ethereum is also good for prospective investment in the future is also promising
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
I like all altcoins in the crypto world but my favorite is ethereum and bitcoin, because ethereum and bitcoin are the first altcoin I know in the world of crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: