Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Altcoins for one year HODL - page 2. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hey,
i am going with BAT. The project is interesting and the devs seem to be very talented. They have a working app ("brave browser", download it, it's great) and the token is going to be useful in the future.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?
Siacoin, TenX and IOTA good and perspectible coins, but their capitalization is very large, I do not think that they will give such a high profit in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?

You should really point your attention to STRATIS. They already have several products in alpha and beta phases and they stated they're going to launch some of them into the mainnet before the end of the year. And believe me when those products get launched price will reach at least 5-6x if not over 10x.
STRAT developers are state of the art professionals so they more than trustworthy and they work day and night. lol Maybe I am exaggerating here,but you guys get the point. Just have a look on the stratis github and slack. There are lots of commits made on a daily basis.  Cool
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Lykke, Siacoin, two Coins for long hold, not for trading!
And I have few ICOs in mind that probably I will hold too..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I will hold LSK at least until Q1 2018.
IMO LSK is a long term hodl
IMO it would be cybermiles. Big stuff up ahead for them as they are decentralizing marketplaces and then commercializing that blockchain.
I have not heard of cybermiles, will definitely take a look into it. Thank you for the info

It is $XRP indeed. Because it is the most successful one in terms of building partnerships with the financial institutions.
Yes I have been holding XRP for quiet a long time, its been stable and I am up around 100% but recently it is just going sideways. I hope it explodes. It definitely has a real world application and has great partnership with financial institutions. The only drawback is it's got a huge supply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
There are some altcoins that would be good for holding for some more time, but honestly, the best ones for a safe long term are just the most strongest ones, like ethereum, monero, lisk and some many others.
I dont know why you all are suggesting IOTA, it is one of the most unsafe coins that i have ever seen, their devs are just greedy as fuck, they are not even caring about their investors because they think that they are the real kings of the world.
It is a weird altcoin, i would never choose iota for a long term.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
I am a TenX hodler, but I think the market is big enough for more card companies so I hold Monaco as well.
I think coins like NEO and OmiseGo could make some interesting ROI's within a year.
I've had siacoin but I did not really like it. Instead I put my trust into SONM.
Short term alt I would highly recommend is Minex, look it up it's a solid project with very active devs.
Activity: 56
I will hold LSK at least until Q1 2018.
Activity: 125
IMO it would be cybermiles. Big stuff up ahead for them as they are decentralizing marketplaces and then commercializing that blockchain.
Activity: 16

It is $XRP indeed. Because it is the most successful one in terms of building partnerships with the financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: