Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Bitcoin affiliate program? - page 2. (Read 927 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There are so many different sites out there offering affiliate programs... I was just curious what y'alls favorite and most trusted affiliate program is?
I must confess that Freebitcoin is the best.
I bet everyone know this site since it's famous and oldest faucet ever, i just share my referral link on my blog and almost 3 years i always get paid from them even though i never visit their site i have lot of referrals i can make 1-2 dollars  weekly from my referral with doing nothing well it's little amount but it's easy money and passive income right?
So If you have lot of referrals and they are active you will earn much more than mine.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
There are so many different sites out there offering affiliate programs... I was just curious what y'alls favorite and most trusted affiliate program is?

For me is Megatypers as from quite some time they are paying in bitcoin if the user likes so. If someone is able to find 50 active affiliates there who work everyday then you can get even more than 1 Bitcoin per month as affiliate reward. This is cool but almost impossible to achieve at least for me. There are a lot others but they are mainly paid to click sites or get paid to do things sites.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Pages:
Jump to: