Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite crypto and why? - page 5. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 10:33:39 PM
I like Ethereum, because it has given me a lot of profit, I don't know what the future will be, but I still hold ethereum until now. And secondly I like XLM, even though the rise of the customer is sure, XLM has a good future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 10:00:33 PM
Coin which is my favorite until now remains ethereum and eos, for me both of these altcoins are the best of the other altcoins, with the advantages they have of course ethereum and eos have many supporters and if you can invest in both coins it will certainly give you an advantage good for the future
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
January 16, 2019, 09:40:28 PM
Source : https://medium.com/adab-solutions

ADAB Solutions

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE — First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance!

For me, I like this kind of crypto for it's uniqueness and transparency on its nature. That's why I joined on their campaign for such a couple of month. Obviously, this is my favorite so far...since I am newbie on this kind of investment etc.

that's defiantly unique! never hear of something like that. thnx for sharing!

My favorite crypto coin out of all coins in the market is no other than ethereum coin. I know it may not be the most valuable coin or most high potential but ethereum is only coin to be converted by all my altcoins and then convert to our currency.

fair enough! eth just has to watch out for coins like tron, ada, neo and eos! they are def threats/competition  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 16, 2019, 09:34:12 PM
Source : https://medium.com/adab-solutions

ADAB Solutions

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE — First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance!

For me, I like this kind of crypto for it's uniqueness and transparency on its nature. That's why I joined on their campaign for such a couple of month. Obviously, this is my favorite so far...since I am newbie on this kind of investment etc.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 09:33:43 PM
My favorite crypto coin out of all coins in the market is no other than ethereum coin. I know it may not be the most valuable coin or most high potential but ethereum is only coin to be converted by all my altcoins and then convert to our currency.
January 16, 2019, 09:12:47 PM
OH! i almost forgot tron  Grin i like tron as well everyone knows why :]
January 16, 2019, 08:48:35 PM
My favorite are XZC because zcoin utilizes the zerocoin protocol to provide anonymous transactions in a unique scalable way. its a cheap privacy coin and i always liked it and have high hopes for it in the future
my second fav coin is NEO because i like the concept they are doing and i like the fundamentals, its a new coin that already made wonderful progress!

these are the only 2 coins im holding at the moment as well

what about you? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: