Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Your Favorite Gambling Game? - page 3. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 01:59:49 PM
I prefer sports gamble because i'm a big sports fan and have some  experience and i have won manytimes because it does not depend always on luck.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
August 05, 2017, 12:06:20 PM
Name only one. Which is your favorite gambling game, if you could play only one?

Favorite game
What are your favorite gambling games
Favorite type of gambling
What is your favorite game
Whats your favorite game
What is your favorite type of gambling
And many others..

Look at above threads, there are too many threads discussing the same with what you have just started. Do you think it is really needed to ask the same again and again?
OP probably didn't saw those similar threads since some of them are already old and most threads in the gambling discussion board that are getting bumped daily are those tipster thread. He could still make it somewhat different from the other threads by adding more follow up questions.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 04, 2017, 10:08:47 PM
Name only one. Which is your favorite gambling game, if you could play only one?

Favorite game
What are your favorite gambling games
Favorite type of gambling
What is your favorite game
Whats your favorite game
What is your favorite type of gambling
And many others..

Look at above threads, there are too many threads discussing the same with what you have just started. Do you think it is really needed to ask the same again and again?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 09:25:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: