Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite gaming platform? (current-gen) - page 3. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I play everything on my super powerful rig with all the moolah on .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The other thing is, some games (especially 2D ones) used to be fun to play with a console controller. But nowadays, they have this crazy shit with like 2 joysticks and it's basically trying to emulate a computer, it makes no damn sense why not just use a computer? I especially don't understand the FPS games... dude how can you possibly be happier fucking around with those two fucking joysticks over using a mouse and keyboard for FPS? Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
PC For me right now that as I only some RTS games from time to time
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I only had a PC since forever soooo.. I go with PC
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
PC, I've got half of the hardware sitting around from Scrypt mining so it's a no-brainer Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Id take a ps4 over any other pc/console
Activity: 182
For current generations - PC, hands down. The whole console race has just gotten silly. I remember a time when consoles offered a different experience than PC gaming, and competing consoles were very different. Nowadays they just keep making the consoles more and more like PCs so what is the point?

The N64 was my all-time favorite console.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
sieg heil PC!
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
pc gaymen master rase

lol

ps4 is next gen or current gen ? *philasoraptor*
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
pc gaymen master rase
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hii.. here is the interview of Hrvoje Horvatek game developer at DJ Grandpa’s CribYou may have a look at this week episode via clicking here … http://bedrockcommunications.blogspot.in/2014/04/dj-grandpas-crib-only-for-young-at-heart.html#.U04U1qLQ4gm
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
PC wins by default.
It will be a while before I can buy a new generation console.

This. PC wins. Any close architecture platform is no good. Open structure of PC gives it clearly the top position in food chain.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
PC wins by default.
It will be a while before I can buy a new generation console.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
PS 4 for me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Yeah, PC is definitely a master race. No doubt about it. Just deal with it console players...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
PC and PC only. The one and only Smiley
Activity: 154
I think Wii U and PCs are the best gaming platforms from this generation
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I personally go for PC, even though the Wii U does bring back good old memories. However, Steam sales and such always beat my wallet, which would end up being even worse than if I had either an Xbox One or a PS4. I would definitely buy a PS4 over an Xbox One if I were forced to, though. Share your opinions.

EDIT: If you vote for Xbox One, I really do want to hear your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: