Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment? - page 16. (Read 4413 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
very much ico that exist today, usually I choose ico with bounty manager who has a football lunge in the world the best. i am also considering ico gaming platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
my- favorite ICO for this time is Greenx and Localcoinswap
Activity: 30
Lition is for sure the most reliable ICO out there. They have a stellar Team, working product and are SAP partners. Furthermore they are based and operative in Germany, which means that they found a legal basis to apply a blockchain project in the real business world.
Activity: 112
Definitely Chozun 途赞. Great team, excellent roadmap.
Activity: 197
I started following this project, so let's see: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/inpactor
Activity: 113
Productivist  is one of the best ICO today that i can recommend. Productivist says its platform is an “open, global and free alternative” to the relocations and heavy investments that many firms and individuals in the manufacturing sector are faced with if they want to grow and flourish.
Activity: 22
Moreover, he is designing a simple SMS code that can do this even without an internet connection. At the same time, instant money transfers at very low rates are among the solutions to market problems. I think it's a project that needs to be tracked and evaluated.
Activity: 101
Yes indeed now there are a lot of different ICO and it's not surprising that people are at a loss and can't make a choice. I am currently waiting for an ICO project such as Merculet
That coin is doing an ICO? It seems like this is the only time that I've read about that coin. An ICO is not really needed for a project with a working product.
Activity: 98
Yes indeed now there are a lot of different ICO and it's not surprising that people are at a loss and can't make a choice. I am currently waiting for an ICO project such as Merculet
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I search ICO with possibility to take a mortgage or with dividend payments last time. At the moment it is Homelend campany. The previous was Home Loans.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
for me it's a few coins, the first is MTS medicine and online consulting by doctors and the second is Arcona, both companies are worthy of my attention
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
 I love new blockchain Technologies I believe that future is Behind Those and they would have that great effect on the world
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
My favorite ICO for this moment are those who are not fake or scam ICO
Absolutely Grin

I'm into music, so moosecoin ICO is my current favorite.

I hope that music industry will evolve in such a way so that royalties will be paid out to musicians without involving labels.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think actually the best running Initital coin offering is the smart containers ico. Smart Containers Group is a Swiss high-tech container provider aiming to create the first fully autonomous container based on blockchain technology, consequently disrupting the logistics industry. So these industry is very big, and they are like the first one who want to make this.

My favorite ICO for this moment are those who are not fake or scam ICO, there are few ICO now that can be trusted, you just need to research about it and assess some of it before investing and joining that specific ICO, Smart containers ICO can be trusted.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
At the moment, I'm doing researches on Buddy and Vanig ICO. They both have strong team. They look really promising. Buddy even has working product and 7000+ developers from 120+ countries are using their platform, many use cases were already shown up. While I consider Vanig will be 2nd PundiX. Vanig is focusing on South East of Asia, one of the hottest developing area.
Activity: 30
POLY, HAVVEN
Activity: 140
One of my favourite icos has always been Peculium, but it has already ended and the price collapsed a few months ago, it started at $0,012 and it is now less than $0,004 each one of their tokens
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think actually the best running Initital coin offering is the smart containers ico. Smart Containers Group is a Swiss high-tech container provider aiming to create the first fully autonomous container based on blockchain technology, consequently disrupting the logistics industry. So these industry is very big, and they are like the first one who want to make this.
Activity: 168
favorite ICO at the moment-Data Blockchain https://www.datablockchain.io/
DBCC are ERC20 markers that you can use to make purchases and pay for data providers.
Activity: 238
I always participate in several ICO at once. I do this to diversify risks at the moment my best ICO is Quadrant Protocol, Countinghouse and Orvium.
Pages:
Jump to: