Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment? - page 2. (Read 4413 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
I think the best ICO of autumn is Azbit. Roger Ver is an Advisor of this project. I believe this means potential success and collected HardCap.

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
There are many options ico available today, to choose it also takes a lot of time. But I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain. That’s improving the whole blockchain ecosystem, if you ask me.

wow,very interesting,and I honestly even never heard of,now I know thank you very much for the information.
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
It seems to me that the answer will be obvious, because I support the SOAR project, so I think that this project will be able to very well fill everything that is necessary today, but this is a temporary phenomenon, so I think that everything will be wonderful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
With the recent wave of ICO's it was hard for me to find the next ICO that has a huge potential of succes and it seems DataBlockChain fits all my requierements. Furthermore the project itself already gathered a nice amount of capital and the round 2 has just begun.

If it's good then I will follow it.
When is the ICO finished?

Can you explain in detail what the ICO is used for?
I mean the making of the token is functioned for what?
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
You can check these ICOs. It is a very nice team development and the roadmap.
I think these ICOs have a very good future.
NEO
DeStream
Kamagames
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Well currently I will say my favorite ICO is the one i am doing their signature campaign at the moment, I really like the concept and the idea behind the project, but this bear market is making me afraid to invest in it or not that's i am doing the bounty and observing the market.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
September 16, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
With the recent wave of ICO's it was hard for me to find the next ICO that has a huge potential of succes and it seems DataBlockChain fits all my requierements. Furthermore the project itself already gathered a nice amount of capital and the round 2 has just begun.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Soar with a very great idea! These are the projects that I always provide to my friends and acquaintances, because I believe in their success. The project has all the good elements to bring their team to success. Anyone can follow the details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
As for me, there is now a very good Kamagames project, with such an idea and team it must be successful.
Activity: 5
September 16, 2018, 08:33:11 AM
In Icodrops there are lots of good ico. Check their details then choose one of them which suits you.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
DeStream
#BlockchainExpo#Destream#stratis#destreamrush
https://destream.io
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
Eloncity is a great project with new innovations and technologies that will attract great investment and create a quality product. join and share the same project. details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
You can vist icodrops for interesting ico's.My favorite is CARDSTACK.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 02:59:06 AM
My favorite ico is kora and sp8de,sp8de is interesting for their jackpot system.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I really liked TEND. It maintain a good team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
At the moment my favorite project is QuarkChain, unfortunately I could not get into the whitelist, however I support the project and I'm inspired by it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
It is very important to evaluate the projects of ISO so that the probability of making a profit is stable! I have carefully studied the Scavo project for myself, I like the prospect of its development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
It is very difficult to evaluate ICO projects that the probability of making a profit is stable! For myself, I diversify risks and choose 5-10 strong tokens) I like the prospect of development Tongue
copper member
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 12:52:57 PM
if you want to invest in an ico then there are many option available to you. but there are certain factor which you must cosider before investing in an ico. first of all you must look after the project that what they are doing actually. second donot be too much optimistic because now market is in red and it may take time to grow up. thirdly while investing be patient about  project and dont sell in a hurry
Activity: 279
September 12, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
The ICO campaign i like the most and is pursuing is SOAR. It is very potential and Soar is the new project partnered with Krypital Group & the ability to post on ICO very high. I recommend joining and would like to see https://soar.earth/investors.html
Pages:
Jump to: