Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Netflix show and your investment type? - page 2. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I vote for Marvel serials! Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage for sure Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Definitely the first on my list is "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina", I’m currently in season 2 but it’s completely amazing how everything develops in the story. Next up is Stranger Things, I’m up to date and looking forward to the next season. And finally I’ll mention Lucifer. I haven’t seen the marvel universe yet but I have them on my playlist.
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
Hi. As you stay at home during the quarantine, what do you watch?
I read an interesting blog. So I want to share it with you.
Let’s do a test about your Investment type based on your favorite Netflix show.
I want you to read it with a light heart only.   Roll Eyes

And recommend me a Netflix show ! Grin

Huh What is your favorite Netflix show?
Please choose first!

1. Mystery  
      For example : Sherlock, Stranger Things, Bones

2. Marvel universe
      For example : Marvel’s Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage

3. Old charms drama  
      For example : The Crown, Alias Grace, Gilmore Girls-the original

4. Political power drama  
      For example : House of Cards, Homeland, Madam Secretary

5. Satirical comedy  
      For example : BoJack Horseman, Master of None, 30 Rock

6. Mystery & Crime  
      For example : Death in Paradise, When Calls the Heart, Good Witch

And check your results!
If you want to read with interesting pictures, click the link to access it.

If you don't want to that, scroll down. ▼

1. Mystery lovers ready to solve the worst enigma.
You might be a doctor, salesperson, analyst, or some other career person by day, however, you are a true shrewd at heart. If one can earn a degree by the hours one watches a certain genre, you would have already earned a degree or two in the field of criminology.

You apply the same detective skills at handling your finances. When you see an unusual movement (volatility) in the market, you are ready to dig deep and to investigate the market driver. Then, you apply the fresh new insights to your portfolio. If anyone knows the unicorn asset, you’d be one. For people like you, we have an article that closely studied the correlation in the prices of three tokens, BTC, ETH, and XRP, and its implications on reading the market trend.

2. A fan of the Marvel universe with a dark, brutal and grittier note.
Ready to take the bitter tastes from financial losses, and resilient enough to come back stronger.

You like to take matters into your own hands. When it comes to investment, you’d rather do it alone than involve a manager. However, you do study thoroughly. What is also interesting is that, in addition to finding out the ROI and Price-To-Book Ratio (P/B Ratio) or Price-to-Earning ratio (P/E Ratio) of a given company, you also need to know if the company is also socially responsible. You are not rash when making decisions. As such, you are into building a low risk/low return portofolio that could be very stable in the future.

3. Traditionalists who love the old charms with just enough modern taste to make it relevant.
Believer of the old, tried-and-truth methods, but flexible enough to re-interpret those principles to apply to the current market. While you stay alert to the newly emerging market, digital assets to name one, you have a firm background on legacy finance. As such, you are not afraid to apply the tried-and-truth principles from the traditional market, such as diversification and rebalancing, to maximize your profit. You may be an old soul, however, your investment strategies are anything but outdated. You are into the passive investment as you believe that the sure thing is better than the one with the higher risks.

4. Binge watcher of political power drama
Shrewd strategist ready for all moves. Beware, the risk may come from the least expected place.

You are aware of how all markets are related to each other. You check the systematic and non-systematic risks arising from the international political atmosphere, as well as legislative changes that can affect your asset prices in the market. Therefore, you monitor that news closely and set your risk management plan accordingly. You are one shrewd trader, my friend. I am pretty sure that you already knew the recent changes in the Korean Central banking system that now launched a digital currency pilot program!

5. Fan of satirical comedy that sharply points out truth in matters
You appear nonchalant about portfolio management. However, you are very well aware of the importance of building stable strategies and working toward it. You may have a chance to come up on top before anyone else. You are also not afraid to take unconventional approaches to managing your investments. You let others underestimate you from time to time only to surprise them by beating the market beta and winning crazy alpha.

6. Loyal fan of Hallmark channel, or something warm and light-hearted with a touch of mystery and crime.
You never want something too risky or serious. You want to walk straight and centered with your financial plan. When necessary, you may consider adding something a bit risky to increase the potential reward, but not by a lot. You are a 100% beta person – aiming to make the market average. You also follow only the big name market index, such as S&P 500, because you only want the sure game. The fact that you are investing in the stock market is giving you enough thrill. By the way, you are a value investor at heart.

Ladies and gentlemen, watch out for Corona virus!
Pages:
Jump to: