Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite NFT? - page 4. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
June 14, 2021, 11:25:49 AM
DeFi Summit Day 1 - NFT DAY - Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71CB7RG68O8
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
June 14, 2021, 08:54:31 AM
SOVI project, because It's one game with NFT what I played. In this game we can farming tokens SOV with NFT-card, staking and so on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
June 14, 2021, 08:39:21 AM
My favorite NFTs would be those who have not only artistic value but also real use cases. One of them is NFTs from The Collective (CO2). They're developing a game based on pokemon GO called CoinRushGo where they will promote their client's project there. We can get those coins/tokens by playing the game and there will be NFTs too that we can use in-game. The items (NFTs) within the game would be cross-platform items. You can use them not only in the CoinRushGo but also in their client's games. That's a fantastic idea and will bring massive adoption for sure.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 14, 2021, 08:25:36 AM

Now many games are using NFT for their development. To attract a lot of users NFT games are using airdrops like this https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025. If you will check the results of airdrop you can see that airdrops are very effective and can attract a lot of users to the gaming comminity.

In the gaming industry, in-game money is actively used. However, NFT is not in-game money, it allows players to earn real money just by playing games and thus attract a large number of people to the crypto industry.

Usually, players spend money on games, and not a small amount of money, and thanks to NFT, players have the opportunity to play and have fun making money on their favorite activity.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 13, 2021, 11:54:31 AM
I liked the lilmoonrockets NFT which was the first BNB based NFT. I personally think NFTs are crap and BNB is not entirely safe yet or we have to wait for it at least to mature,,, but these NFTs also mined their own tokens for every day you held them and if enough of those tokens are mined you can use them to CHANGE the NFT name:) Cool I thought.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 13, 2021, 11:11:03 AM
When I have only one, does that mean its my favorite? 😅
Actually I was just forced to have one and you know what and where it is from! PCS!  Wait, that's an NFT right? That crazy bunny that you should have when creating and activating your wallet?
Oh well, I haven't got anything with NFTs but since I got one then I suppose collecting those wouldn't hurt much in my wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 13, 2021, 10:56:53 AM
Until now, I don't really like NFT because the last time I participated in an NFT I only got a loss because the NFT I got was not as expensive as I expected when it was sold, so I think NFT will only make developers profit but lose for investors.
This, most of the NFTs that have been sold were at the highest value when the creator sold it to a person but when that person try it to resell it they could not do it or they had to accept way less than what they paid originally, and the worst part is that at least with traditional coins you can tell the price of a coin is crashing because you are seeing the volume and the price of the coin going down but with NFTs this is not possible as you are the only one with it and the price is silently crashing without you realizing it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
June 13, 2021, 10:32:37 AM
Well since now NFT was more focused only on Collectibles and that was not my thing so i really love NFT that bringing Digital Games to the Blockchain and the most favorit project so far it's Axie Infinity, Tons of different games mode with awesome community, Beside that we can breed, Combine same like Classic JARPG, The storyline was good too which making me not boring to play Axie Infinity.
Axie Infinity together with My Defi Pet are two of new NFT games that I'm following right now. I really think the huge potential of these games. I lot of players already registered and already playing these games. You can play Arena mode or Adventure mode where you can earn SLP in Axie Infinity. Esports has a huge community, if most of players will jump to NFT games where they totally own the game items. I'm sure that it will attract a lot of players. It's the future of gaming industry, blockchain games.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
June 13, 2021, 10:29:24 AM
I recently saw on 9gag page that some famous meme NFT has been sold on insane price. I don't know if this is legit or not but it's pretty legit since 9gag Instagram is always posting some update on crypto.

Here is the Instagram post link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBL1SBHQIj/?utm_medium=copy_link
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
June 13, 2021, 10:22:55 AM
I personally don't think it's a good investment but being an old school gamer, I played Alien World's in its early days and it the returns from the NFTs I got for free are really good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 628
June 13, 2021, 10:11:57 AM
I try not to deal with nft. I still dislike most of the methods for applying nft where it is. I have no desire to speculate on the sale / purchase of nft.
My favorite nft is the one I won and sold for 0.5 bnb.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
June 13, 2021, 10:03:01 AM
Polkamon,CryptoKitties.. are my favorite projects, currently NFT projects are being invested and developed strongly, perhaps at this point we should learn and invest in those projects to can get better profit, surely the future of NFT will grow stronger.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 13, 2021, 09:57:31 AM
The NFT market is still very new, but it is considered to have great potential to create excitement. For that reason, some major exchanges like binance have also initiated and included the NFT market in their mold. I hope, NFT will grow as strong as what happened as the coin meme. Lol, I'll be looking for some NFTs with the game, Vulcano could be
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
June 13, 2021, 09:47:21 AM
I think and defend that nfts will remain in our lives for a long time. I think this market will grow more when physical products and nft products are combined. The game industry is a huge industry and when nft blockchain is combined with items, it will have incredible effects on this industry.
Currently, the momentum for the NFT project is actually just starting. we know how the development of the game platform continues to grow. and in the future NFT will have a very big role in this industry.
take a look at how the DEGO project was very popular a while ago. we can see how the market of NFT will get bigger in the future. If you don't want to be left behind then now is the time to prepare.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
June 13, 2021, 09:42:13 AM
After the popularity of CryptoKitties NFT tokens are constantly used in games, which increases the popularity of cryptocurrencies and attracts a lot of attention to them.
What is trending will always be discussed by everyone in the crypto space, because it is a very common or natural thing to happen, only we will all see how long the NFT will become a trend in the crypto space, whether it will be forever or only temporarily.

I think and defend that nfts will remain in our lives for a long time. I think this market will grow more when physical products and nft products are combined. The game industry is a huge industry and when nft blockchain is combined with items, it will have incredible effects on this industry.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
June 10, 2021, 07:56:31 PM
CryptoPunk NFT sold for $11.8 million, quite incredible really.

https://twitter.com/e_howcroft/status/1403028896774303750?s=21

Damn Crypto punk is really something else. I don't know why people are buying and spending their Millions on those kinds of pixelated arts. But I think that's their Passion? Anyways my favorite NFT site is the one that's free and you can also have earned from it just by playing and enjoying the games.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 13, 2021, 09:13:17 AM
After the popularity of CryptoKitties NFT tokens are constantly used in games, which increases the popularity of cryptocurrencies and attracts a lot of attention to them.
What is trending will always be discussed by everyone in the crypto space, because it is a very common or natural thing to happen, only we will all see how long the NFT will become a trend in the crypto space, whether it will be forever or only temporarily.
Activity: 152
June 13, 2021, 08:45:28 AM

Now many games are using NFT for their development. To attract a lot of users NFT games are using airdrops like this https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025. If you will check the results of airdrop you can see that airdrops are very effective and can attract a lot of users to the gaming comminity.

In the gaming industry, in-game money is actively used. However, NFT is not in-game money, it allows players to earn real money just by playing games and thus attract a large number of people to the crypto industry.
Activity: 201
June 12, 2021, 09:32:53 AM

Now NFT are actively used in gaming industry. They allow to attract big community of users giving them ability to earn money by playing games buying rare NFT.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2021, 04:12:50 PM
I still believe that my favorite is yet to come. NFT right now is useless, people buy them and hold them with the hopes of selling for more later. Now there are NFT projects with a use case, where you can either increase your profit, or you can fight them or whatever but in the end we are talking about something that is not profitable to keep doing, people rather profit by buying and holding and selling it later on. Most NFT's became less valuable than the gas fee which is the biggest problem those projects have.

One day there will be a project with NFT where you use it and everyone will go crazh over it, when the community wants to USE your NFT then you really hit the jackpot and in that case the token price will go super high because if you can use it then you won't sell it and that will make the price go up a ton in the end. I know it will happen, it just needs some more time for someone very talented to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: