Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your Favorite Token Exchange? - page 3. (Read 954 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
Etherdelta has all tokens, for another exchanges token has to be listed there. So, Etherdelta is the best, but i can't tell that i like it. I am using Kucoin and some other exchanges. But if you want to buy coin on start it Is delta.

i agree with this. etherdelta is indeed the best online exchange when it comes to altcoin and token trading because etherdelta i the first exchange that accepts new and old erc20 based coins.

I also use changely.com to trade my etherium to bitcoin and then i transfer my bitcoin to my primary bitcoin wallet which is called coins.ph

Coins.ph is my main wallet as it is the most easy and convinient wallet among others. i like coins.ph because it has a lot of features. It also supports etherium .
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

decentralized trading platform. It's too complicated and insecure. I like binance. Unfortunately there is no such option
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
June 02, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
You surely have left livecoin.net, it is one of the best and most visited crypto exchange that came into existance in 2017.
This exchange works differently than the ones you have mentioned in this thread. Unlike others, livecoin swaps your tokens to ethereum instantly. No more waiting for sales when you are on livecoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 02, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
For me i like binance and kucoin, though i still prefer binance because of its user friendly interface, mobile application and low fees. and all of the major tokens are listed in their. Second i prefer is kucoin which is also the same feature of binance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
I do not have a favorite exchange of a token. For me, the main thing is to sell your coins at an excellent price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
there is lots of exchanges. you cant just name one I blieve. a lot of research need to be done about that. it not easy for me to name one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
I do not have one favorite exchange. Different exchanges are good for different things
But most often I use kucoin.
Kucoin and hitBTC apply an expensive fee to make transactions.
not suitable for my trade with a small amount of capital, I have thrown my money there.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
In my short years in cryptocurrency trading, I've registered in many exchanges for the sake of some coins which may not be currently present in the ones I'm using. So for centralized exchanges, I love to use Binance and Bittrex and for decentralized exchange, IDEX is my favorite.
These all doing very good but many tokens are not listed on these both just because of this I have to use some others as well but mostly these are creating problems because many issues running now with them even hitbtc is not good as its need to done

Issues are normal with every exchanges and we cant avoid that. Thats why they have a support team to attend on your needs and concerns. The best exchange could be identified with how their customer service works, whether they respond immidiately or make you wait for quite some time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
In my short years in cryptocurrency trading, I've registered in many exchanges for the sake of some coins which may not be currently present in the ones I'm using. So for centralized exchanges, I love to use Binance and Bittrex and for decentralized exchange, IDEX is my favorite.
These all doing very good but many tokens are not listed on these both just because of this I have to use some others as well but mostly these are creating problems because many issues running now with them even hitbtc is not good as its need to done
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I use Bittrex and Binance because there are some advantages of other exchanges such as tokens atakoin available more complete and discounted the price is not too expensive and when we make transactions only need some confirmation only.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
The poll choices of exchanges aren't my type. Hitbtc does have a lot of problems and complains so as Etherdelta too. The exchanges that I'm using right now are kucoin and binance.
But I'll try to use tradesatoshi as it looks promising too. Most of the exchanges now are also doing the same thing as what binance did to fund the exchange by having their own token sale.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I use those exchanges with which there have never been problems. For me it is important to have the verification of the person, as well as the full performance of resources, and even here it is necessary to add responsiveness and speed of solving technical support problems..
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
My favorite token exchange is exchange where I can sell my tokens.
I can't sell all tokens at all exchanges because they are not listed everywhere, so I use exchange which I need, don't really have favorite one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Binance, bittrex, kucoin and hitbtc are my favorite token exchange ,if my tokens are not listed into this exchange i will not trade them.
Activity: 266
okex is my exchanges place, the fee is not too big and many people use it. as well as okex very comfortable and very safe. the other many the drawings in octal
Activity: 168
I choose HitBTC because HitBTC is the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange with markets for trading between Bitcoins, Ethereums, Litecoins, Dogecoins, Monero, USDT and more
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Etherdelta has all tokens, for another exchanges token has to be listed there. So, Etherdelta is the best, but i can't tell that i like it. I am using Kucoin and some other exchanges. But if you want to buy coin on start it Is delta.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I do not have one favorite exchange. Different exchanges are good for different things
But most often I use kucoin.
Activity: 238
I think idex, because in the process idex is not too complicated and its trading was fairly easy. almost all altcoin is in idex. so idex is the best in my opinion  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: