Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite type of gambling? - page 23. (Read 56013 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 14, 2016, 04:51:43 PM
Sports bet and Poker....
Yeah, sports betting are the best, IMO. Sometimes I won a lot and sometimes I lose a lot too from sports betting. But poker, meh. :-P

lol, won a lot and lose a lot too? seem like u gain nothing, and it's your own best gamble already. the luck doesn't smile with u. I think u should consider quiting gamble.

Do you play computer games or watch movies? If so what do you gain from it? If nothing maybe you should quit doing all the things that don't bring you profit?  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
January 14, 2016, 01:59:59 PM
lol, won a lot and lose a lot too? seem like u gain nothing, and it's your own best gamble already. the luck doesn't smile with u. I think u should consider quiting gamble.
Hmm... I meant to say, there is a day when I got lucky and I won a lot, and there is a day I will lose a lot if I am unlucky on that particular day.

Yeah I agree that sportbetting is more entertaining because you can watch and bet but the problem is it takes too long to get the result though, lets say soccer if you bet who win I think you must wait for 90 mins or basketball you need to wait full time to get the result but with blackjack or poker you just need to control your hand to click and you will stop it and earn some profit
TBH, I do not have problem waiting for the result even though it takes a long time. I always watch the game, so waiting for 90 minutes + extra few minutes for soccer is not a big deal for me. I can take a nap while waiting for the result if I don't want to watch the game. Tongue
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
January 14, 2016, 01:14:57 PM
My fav is Dice Probability. I have even collect all best Bitcoin Gaming Sites.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
January 14, 2016, 12:48:05 PM
Dice game, a very simple game.and very easy to do.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 14, 2016, 11:52:13 AM
Card bluffing really helps even when you have bad cards.

In a popular card game here in our country called "Pusoy" (Chinese Poker it called), you can include your face expression and bluffing together with your luck in order to win. Strategy of course is a must.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
January 14, 2016, 11:51:58 AM
My favorite type of gambling is

1. Blackjack
2. Live Dealers
3. Sport Betting
4. Poker.

This is game very entertainment and I like to play live dealers it is fair enough.
For me, sports betting is more entertaining than the others. Blackjack, live dealers, and poker, meh. I don't have enough skill to play those game.

Yeah I agree that sportbetting is more entertaining because you can watch and bet but the problem is it takes too long to get the result though, lets say soccer if you bet who win I think you must wait for 90 mins or basketball you need to wait full time to get the result but with blackjack or poker you just need to control your hand to click and you will stop it and earn some profit
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2016, 11:10:22 AM
My favourite game is Poker, poker is one of the game that can be learn and be played using strategy,

not only based on luck like the other gambling game

Yes Im agree with you.

The art of bluffing really rocks. I saw a recent video about a sure win card (all-in) and then eventually lose because of luck + art of bluffing.

Really nice.

ya but when opposite players have real good cards then that bluff dont work, i also love to play poker and i am a regular player in fiat currency site, now i have learned that bitcoin poker sites are also their.

You are right. Somehow you need luck together with the art of bluffing. It's really effective especially in our local card game. Because of bluff sometimes with a bad card, still I can win.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 14, 2016, 10:57:47 AM
My favourite game is Poker, poker is one of the game that can be learn and be played using strategy,

Yes Im agree with you.

The art of bluffing really rocks. I saw a recent video about a sure win card (all-in) and then eventually lose because of luck + art of bluffing.

Really nice.

ya but when opposite players have real good cards then that bluff dont work, i also love to play poker and i am a regular player in fiat currency site, now i have learned that bitcoin poker sites are also their.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
January 14, 2016, 10:56:30 AM
Poker, the simple one, but the game not only need money but need perfect timing to open your card or to fold also dont forget on gambling your luck it's perfect weapon.
Good luck.
Activity: 406
January 14, 2016, 10:52:34 AM
Sports bet and Poker....
Yeah, sports betting are the best, IMO. Sometimes I won a lot and sometimes I lose a lot too from sports betting. But poker, meh. :-P

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2016, 10:46:07 AM

Yes Im agree with you.

Really nice.
I don't bite.
January 14, 2016, 10:26:28 AM

1. Blackjack
2. Live Dealers
3. Sport Betting
4. Poker.

This is game very entertainment and I like to play live dealers it is fair enough.
For me, sports betting is more entertaining than the others. Blackjack, live dealers, and poker, meh. I don't have enough skill to play those game.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 14, 2016, 10:20:14 AM

1. Blackjack
2. Live Dealers
3. Sport Betting
4. Poker.

Activity: 882
January 14, 2016, 08:03:12 AM
Betting on football match.
If you play right,could make some good profits.
But you have to study.
I don't bite.
January 14, 2016, 07:56:01 AM
Sports bet and Poker....
Activity: 420
January 14, 2016, 07:35:22 AM
Sports bet and Poker....
Activity: 348
January 14, 2016, 07:17:32 AM
i like dice game .very simple and easy to understand, sometimes win and sometimes lose

Activity: 348
January 14, 2016, 07:17:21 AM
i like dice game .very simple and easy to understand, sometimes win and sometimes lose

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2016, 07:06:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 14, 2016, 07:02:31 AM
If you guys follow financial trends a fun way to gamble can to be predict economic numbers such as employment numbers or CPI or housing data. You can bet right before the news and buy a binary option. Lately US employment numbers were easy to predict so you could of bought options to gains in US dollars.

Nowadays people make everything to gamble start from simple thing to complicated thing they bet.
Baby Betting Pools yepp it was unique way to gamble if you having a baby? Guess the date, weight, and gender with your family and friends!
I remember when people make a bet on Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal baby million dollar gambled for it  , and I hope there bitcoin site do baby betting too Cheesy .
Pages:
Jump to: