Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite type of gambling? - page 8. (Read 56013 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
February 02, 2016, 06:28:49 PM
I like most dice and slots.Some people can say slots have high house edge.I have different opinion because I never lost some significant amount so far.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 02, 2016, 06:26:46 PM
I am basically fonder of roulette,blackjack,and poker but also roll the dice occasionally.I am not regular with dice as found no luck at all.In free time I am busy with placing bets on different sports games,that's all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 04:51:54 PM
my favorite type of gambling is most definitely slots, it gives me a lot of entertainment when i play it because of various designs, also i sometimes win small money with it
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 02, 2016, 04:31:54 PM
For me, sports betting has long been a hobby. It is often considered as an unalterable result unlike online horse betting where results easily can be altered. It is also more or less predictable because it consists of many factors. As for me, I favor betting on sports.

I tooo love to bet on sports betting in cricket, soccer and tennis, in the sport  betting their are so many option that we can earn very good if we do little research and statistics about team and ground. apart from this i love to play poker texas holdem with live direct players not with site.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 02, 2016, 04:19:52 PM
For me, sports betting has long been a hobby. It is often considered as an unalterable result unlike online horse betting where results easily can be altered. It is also more or less predictable because it consists of many factors. As for me, I favor betting on sports.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 01:07:02 PM
I've been very much into esports recently. I used to watch some games for fun and follow the teams. Now it became more fun because I found some nice sites to bet on my favorite teams. Betting on esports has become one of my favorite type of gambling.
Can you give one good sports betting site (of course that accept bitcoins) that supports esports events? I am a fan of esports too (especially DoTA2 and LoL) and I would like to try my luck with "esports betting" I'm getting unlucky with basketball this past few weeks. Cheesy

Nitrogensports has betting on esports. like dota 2, lol, csgo, starcraft. and also have live bet on dota 2, like who is the winner of game 2, etc. it's not have many option like dota2lounge or vpgame. but it already good.
Activity: 640
February 02, 2016, 12:54:54 PM
I've been very much into esports recently. I used to watch some games for fun and follow the teams. Now it became more fun because I found some nice sites to bet on my favorite teams. Betting on esports has become one of my favorite type of gambling.
Can you give one good sports betting site (of course that accept bitcoins) that supports esports events? I am a fan of esports too (especially DoTA2 and LoL) and I would like to try my luck with "esports betting" I'm getting unlucky with basketball this past few weeks. Cheesy

I don't gamble on esports, but you can do that on Nitrogensports. As I see on the list of events under "eSports", they take bets on CS:GO, Dota 2, LoL and Starcraft 2 matches.
Activity: 546
February 02, 2016, 12:50:19 PM
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:35:33 PM
None of these, My favorite is sports betting, I feel it's much more provably fair since it is happening in the real world.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2016, 12:06:36 PM
The gamble games I like are poker texas holdem.
I also like dice buts very risky and you have to have some luck.
With poker you can have a real tactic.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 02, 2016, 11:22:03 AM
out of all gambling games i always prefer poker. it is so good and fun if you master it.

and i always play some dice on the side to pass time!
Activity: 476
February 02, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
I've been very much into esports recently. I used to watch some games for fun and follow the teams.
Now it became more fun because I found some nice sites to bet on my favorite teams. Betting on esports has become one of my favorite type of gambling.

My favorite gambling game poker. I think just the coolest what is fact. But betting on sport is also fun.

Because that is so unpredictable. But then again perhaps they also have match fixing so you never know what happens.

It is nice to gamble on football or tennis, for example.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 12:30:53 PM
I've been very much into esports recently. I used to watch some games for fun and follow the teams.
Now it became more fun because I found some nice sites to bet on my favorite teams. Betting on esports has become one of my favorite type of gambling.
Activity: 230
February 01, 2016, 12:28:18 PM
I love gambling with the dices and also poker is a favorite of me, its always risky but its worth it. The thing is to make as much profit you can make and have fun so poker is a good one for that.

all the gambling risk. but any kind of gambling has a different risk. I like sports betting and poker, because both are really dependent on our strategy, despite all gambling in fact depends on luck
Activity: 546
February 01, 2016, 12:11:22 PM
I love gambling with the dices and also poker is a favorite of me, its always risky but its worth it. The thing is to make as much profit you can make and have fun so poker is a good one for that.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
February 01, 2016, 12:07:02 PM
That depends on how much money do I have at that moment.
Often I play dice because you can play with different quantities and it's fun. But sports gambling is also fun.

Sports gambling is always fun and that also if you are gambling on your favorite sport, I prefer soccer and tennis for gambling as you have opportunity to win in a big amount, so one game can change your life.

usually esport dont really have too high odds to let u win an insane amount of money. unless u bet with all ur possession, otherwise i dont think it is enough to change ur life.
Activity: 173
Love Primedice!
February 01, 2016, 12:05:53 PM
Dice of course!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
February 01, 2016, 12:05:21 PM
Ponzis and Hiyp are a very risky way of gambling

yah i also agree and i will highly recommend not to get too involve in it. you may end up get urself burnt very hugely.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 01, 2016, 12:03:55 PM
Often I play dice because you can play with different quantities and it's fun. But sports gambling is also fun.

Sports gambling is always fun and that also if you are gambling on your favorite sport, I prefer soccer and tennis for gambling as you have opportunity to win in a big amount, so one game can change your life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 01, 2016, 12:02:13 PM

Sports gambling is always fun and that also if you are gambling on your favorite sport, I prefer soccer and tennis for gambling as you have opportunity to win in a big amount, so only game can change your life.
Pages:
Jump to: