Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Your Favorite YouTube Channel? - page 15. (Read 16461 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
My favorite youtube channel is Realm because of its Dota highlights.  Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
"The Slow Mo Guys
Have you ever wondered how the moment of explosion of popcorn would appear in slow motion? or what you would see if you watched the gun fire under water in slow motion? Gav and Dan moved up the level of their curiosity one step at a time and began shooting slow shots with special cameras that had more frames than other cameras.   The Slow Mo Guys       Have you ever wondered how the moment of explosion of popcorn would appear in slow motion? or what you would see if you watched the gun fire under water in slow motion? Gav and Dan moved up the level of their curiosity one step at a time and began shooting slow shots with special cameras that had more frames than other cameras."

I'll have to check it out :-) Time lapse videos are awesome! My favorites are when you can see the edge of our galaxy in the sky and flowers growing
Activity: 83
I often watch live streams on the game or talk about life, in my country many people working on youtube have a very high income.
Activity: 84
i don't get vloggers, i don't get people who watch other people playing games either. that bit of youtube has passed me by.
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
I like to watch old news reels, interviews and speeches, music videos, ted talks (when not on my fire stick), Joe Rogan Experience, ChrisFix (car repair), Nomadic Fanatic (Full time RVer with a cat), Less junk more journey (a family of full time RVers), make-up tutorials, R.V. travelers and solar kit installs.

Right now Cobra Kai (the Karate Kid 30 years later): not that it's a favorite but it's enjoyable enough
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
My favorite channel is Kingolnvestor.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JyVx4eaAco
Activity: 93
I just use youtube to watch old programs and look for new music, don't have a favorite...
Activity: 33
I like Matuez contenders, inspiring it is.  Smiley
Activity: 81
I am not rely any one channel if I wants to watch something I can directly search and watch may be some movies, Music and other type of support related videos I can easily search it directly and watch it form any channel that create me easy to watching,
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Bhad Bhabie!
Activity: 126
ellen
Activity: 58
my favorite channel in youtube is by gloco Smiley
Activity: 65
I Wang Cong TV And KristianPh
Activity: 20
I want cong tv and ofcourse pewdiepie Cheesy They entertain me the most
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Airsoft channels like:
Silo Entertainment, Novritch, House Gamers Airsoft, Airsoft Mike, Swamp Sniper and more!
Activity: 252
My favourite is Mo vlogs.
Activity: 182
i like just music channel
Activity: 15
I once really liked Podel for his videos filled with ironic memes, but now I've discovered much more. So much more in fact it's quite hard to choose which one would really be my favorite.... Oh well, here's my MANY favorites!

-videogamedunkey

If you're looking for video games and comedy. Stop looking, this is it. Nearly every single video makes me laugh out loud. Absolute mastapiece.

-2ndJerma

Actually, don't stop looking. Otherwise you won't find hidden gems such as this channel. "Pure fun" is this channel in a nutshell.

-ralphthemoviemaker

Have you stopped looking yet? Too bad, you haven't seen this channel! Unlike these other two channels, this one is about a guy who criticizes movies and makes jokes
here and there. It might look bland on paper, but once you see it, I bet you'll never unsee it! Another masterpiece without a doubt. Oh, also you might want to watch
his videos in order (from old to new), since there's a weird story going on.

-Jim Sterling

Do you still despise what EA has done with it's lootboxes? Look no further! Jim Sterling is here to further increase your anger! And you'll love it for some reason. Maybe not of course, but I certainly did.

-Criken2/Bedbanana (They're both very similar.)

From exaggerated drama to other dumb scenarios, these guys made me laugh many times. And the editing here is the icing on the cake.

...Anyways, I should really stop now shouldn't I?
Eh.

-Ahoy

Alright, enough about comedy-centered channels. This is one of those channels that really puts quality ahead of quantity. Finding a recently released video here is rare, but it's for the better. The videos not only look good, but also have a lot of interesting commentary. His most recent video so far (the one about Polybius) is so good you'd think you were watching it on TV.

Okay, I'll stop now.

Activity: 15
copper member
Activity: 210
My favorite youtube Chanel name is - boxmining
https://youtu.be/GPpZxOjvU10
He provides crypto news.
Pages:
Jump to: