Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorites altcoins these days? - page 2. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ether, Litecoin. I can still remember when Coinbase added these altcoins respectively after Bitcoin. Since then, i was looking on these altcoins even had hold for long term as i found a blog eailer where it was claimed that, these altcoins will be grow like Bitcoin in future. Literally that prediction come true. Although I have Litecoin in little amount now but still holding some ether in my wallet and trying to increase the amount, so that i can able to archive more profit in future, although ether already about to its peak again
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Mine was BNB, ETH, RNDR, ARB. What about you guys? What do you keep following or watching these days? and why?
I don't have a favorite AltCoin at this season. I'm looking at good and lucrative projects that would have me great incomes and not about negotiating and being familiar with any of the AltCoins. I considers current potentials and then I invests. If invested after my analysis and the Coins began to misbehave to my willingness, I would sell it out and dump and then rollover to other lucrative AltCoins. AltCoins if I'm forced in to have one in mind then I'm going going with Eth and BnB. They've been keeping good reputations in couple of times now and with the look of things around the markets they're becoming reliable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Mine was BNB, ETH, RNDR, ARB. What about you guys? What do you keep following or watching these days? and why?

Right now, most of the likes to hold are categorized into meme coins that are top-listed in the market. Second are those in the AI category, such as FET and TAO. There are also altcoins such as Matic, Bnb, Trx, Manta, and Arb.

These are some of the ones that would like to be collected through DCA before the bull run really takes off, right now because there is still a halving before the bulls season, from what I can see and observe.
Activity: 308
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
no ETH? Why ?
My first favorite altcoin is ETH and I have liked ETH for a long time. but recently I have been paying attention to many cryptocurrencies because this positive trend has made me interested in monitoring many altcoin prices. but even though ETH is my favorite altcoin, I also invest in other big altcoins such as BNB MATIC and SOL.
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Ether, bnb, telcoin, matic and solana coin are my Favorites coin. .

Well my favorite altcoins these days are:

Polygon matic
Bnb
Litecoin
Ethereum
Because I know this above mentioned coin has a better future more especially ethereum itself it has a lot of users.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ether, bnb, telcoin, matic and solana coin are my Favorites coin. .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 11, 2024, 12:00:45 PM
My favorite altcoin and I hold it until the bullrun are 2 ETH and SOLANA because these 2 coins according to my analysis have the potential to rise in the future bullrun ETH with the ETF eth and Solana with a fast network and cheap gas fees that's the reason I hold Solana and ETH to prepare next bullrun and currently I am also still paying off these two coins with some of my income every month. Do you agree with me?

Of course, some people have their own preferences.
so not everyone will agree with you, it doesn't mean your choice is bad, it's just that they have their own analysis and bought the coin.
for example, I am with cosmos ecosystems such as atom, osmo, celestia, dym.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 11, 2024, 10:31:45 AM
Now is the right time to buy altcoins while waiting for bullishness to occur in April and there is no clear certainty whether that will happen this year.
The halving will soon be an opportunity for us to store some of the top altcoins which are at a high level of popularity, I have stored several altcoins in my wallet, namely ADA, XRP and also a little Ethereum as the first altcoin after Bitcoin which has attracted a lot of interest from investors.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
February 11, 2024, 10:20:44 AM
there are many choices.
but my favorite is still ETH.
because ETH still has extensive development.
With thousands of projects and tokens built on it.
This creates many opportunities for innovation and growth for ETH.
Activity: 14
February 11, 2024, 10:12:27 AM
I think that the best altcoin is Ethereum because it has the most developed ecosystem and a lot of users.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
February 11, 2024, 10:07:54 AM
My favorite altcoin and I hold it until the bullrun are 2 ETH and SOLANA because these 2 coins according to my analysis have the potential to rise in the future bullrun ETH with the ETF eth and Solana with a fast network and cheap gas fees that's the reason I hold Solana and ETH to prepare next bullrun and currently I am also still paying off these two coins with some of my income every month. Do you agree with me?

Those are my top altcoins as well along with BNB and XRP because I still believe that someday these two coins will gonna make history for the top altcoins that have never been down no matter what storm has passed them by. right now, I still looking for a new coin that could become the next top in the next few years because we won't be having all those top altcoins in the list in the next years because they will be taken over just like the rest of them and the best thing to do with those altcoins is to find them while they are still low value and take note, this is not an easy job that you could just randomly choose to do because you need to have the proper knowledge to spot them and increase your chance to land on some real ones when you have been doing this for a while these past years.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
there is no coin that is higher than each other especially the altcoins so for cryptocurrency investment especially all this new launched coin you will have to be selective in them based on their potentiality you need to make a proper research concerning them before you invest in them because you might be select a coin base on the coin is accelerating for a moment so many people will rush to buy in order to make a profit so what they have for is not what an investor have to do an investor have to make a proper research before investing for long-term investment or a short-term investment
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I will not underestimate the top altcoins on the coinmarketcap top list one to five, that's all I noticed, no need for long explanations and reasons, you definitely know better why I like those altcoins, those five are the most used for anything in every opportunity of the time and most importantly ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
I will definitely go for ethereum cause have been observing the market cap and ethereum has been one of trusted altcoins so far. It's likely that ethereum will reach an ATH but since the market is unpredictable and the price of ethereum keeps fluctuating so I can't give reasons
The reason why I choosed ethereum, it's a good investment choice like bitcoin, although ethereum investment sounds risky due to the volatility nature but it's a kind of invest for long term so investors who are used to long term can still choose ethereum.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
The excitement for altcoins is coming. My choice to prepare for the bitcoin post-halving cycle would be to hold bag ETH, SOL, BNB, DOT, UNI. A certain amount of hype is going on for ordinal and bitcoin L2, it is certainly under scrutiny for further reception. In investing, you definitely need to hold baskets that may not be certain but are good enough. Ordi and Sov are the choices to respond and adapt to the next trend - optimistic
Activity: 308
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
good, all those altcoins are potential altcoins and worth investing in. especially ETH and BNB because these two altcoins are the most popular altcoins at the moment. I myself am not much different from you because most of my altcoin portfolio is filled with ETH and BNB.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
Op I see some of what you mentioned are altcoins that have really had a high increase compared to when you created this thread. I want to ask if you still have it now?

What I mean is ETH, RNDR and ARB. These three altcoins have also become my favorites since the end of last year. And currently all three have quite positive increases and are still my favorite altcoins. But I may have released RNDR but I still keep ETH and ARB. BNB is also on my portfolio list but I'm still disappointed that the price hasn't surpassed last year's price.

Currently I also like INJ and APT. But I haven't had much and probably won't add back. Because in altcoins I limit my investment amount.
Activity: 22
Currently among the ALT coins I think the most reliable and good coins are BNB, Ethereum, MATIC. You may find other coins more secure. But considering the security aspect I would definitely choose any of these three coins. 

I have always chosen BNB and MATIC when I trade futures on ALT coins. And I have had good success trading these coins. Especially when MATIC price was 0.80$ I took MATIC futures trade. And there I got good profit.
And BNB is the best among ALT coins for spot training.

I have a beef with BNB. I just don’t like. I’m still holding matic thou, i believe it will do well in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol

You've really made a nice selection. This two altcoin should surely do well in the next bullrun. But for me I will add matic to the list. I'm seeing matic to be above $3 in this coming bullrun.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
After Bitcoin everyone has some favorite altcoins.
My favorite tokens include, (BNB) Binance coin, (Matic) polygon, (ARB) Arbitrum. I hope these tokens will give good profits in the future.
Although I invested in some more new tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: