Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favourite outdoor games - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 10:27:26 AM
I love to play football and cricket and I enjoyed most
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 23, 2019, 05:57:44 AM
Everyone likes to play games in smartphones and computers but in our childhood days will definitely play games in outdoor and they will be definitely more interesting than today's gaming method, I like to to play cricket a lot and what is your favourite outdoor game?

You are right, today children don't know how to play outside.
When I was child, we liked to play cowboys and Indians, rope crossing, playing hide and seek in nature etc.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
May 22, 2019, 08:32:11 PM
Soccer?  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
May 22, 2019, 06:24:37 PM
Tennis table is one of my favorite game I used to play when I was a kid and I still play it sometimes now because  I'm always looking to do some exercise while I'm also having fun. Basketball is also something that I still play on weekends, mostly because I'm a fan on NBA and i want to get a feel of how they are feeling out there on the court.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 22, 2019, 06:18:12 PM
Basketball the favorite of all, second is badmenton both are bring for happiness until now i play both sport since I was a child.

Activity: 910
Merit: 284
May 22, 2019, 05:40:49 PM
Everyone likes to play games in smartphones and computers but in our childhood days will definitely play games in outdoor and they will be definitely more interesting than today's gaming method, I like to to play cricket a lot and what is your favourite outdoor game?
I like to play football and volleyball because it is more interesting and fun to play with friends and right now the possibility are very low because the technology will make everything hidden.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 22, 2019, 03:06:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: