Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favourite sport and why? - page 3. (Read 1637 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 3
March 22, 2021, 02:59:55 AM
I like running. Running is an outdoor sport in sports. In the morning, after waking up, run and run, so that you can not only warm your body, but also make yourself more vigorous to deal with the day's study. So running is a very good sport. Grin Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 23
March 22, 2021, 02:56:45 AM
Running is a sport that requires persistence. Many people make a promise at first, but if they don't persist for a few days, they will be defeated by their inertia and gradually give up fitness.
People who insist on running for a long time are especially hated by others. Because of what they couldn't do, you did it. And the process of running will also make you unknowingly benefit from multiple benefits. Grin Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
March 22, 2021, 02:35:33 AM
Rope skipping is a very good exercise. It is easy to operate. It can be performed as long as there is a rope. It can relieve lumbar muscle soreness. Nowadays, students sit for several hours and easily suffer from backaches. Taking a few minutes to jump the rope will greatly improve the lumbar spine. Grin Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
March 22, 2021, 02:29:07 AM
Rope skipping, rope skipping is a very good sport, I also like it very much. The reason why I like it is because no matter what sports you are engaged in, it will greatly help your endurance and physical coordination, even if you don’t like it. Sports, but some women love beauty and say they want to lose weight all day long, skipping rope is also a good choice! Angry Angry
Activity: 37
March 21, 2021, 10:17:35 PM
My favorite sport is playing badminton. Because I feel very happy in the process of playing badminton. When I jumped, I felt like I was flying, and at the same time, I could feel the wind shouting next to my ears. In this process, I can release my pressure and at the same time help myself to have a good contact with the outside world. I like this sport very much.
Activity: 38
March 21, 2021, 10:14:35 PM
Like swimming, it can build a good figure, which is also good for our body.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 20, 2021, 06:35:45 AM
My favorite sport is to hula hoop. This is also my best sport. This sport takes up little space and can be played anywhere. I once won first place in a hula hoop competition.
Wow that is a very Rare sport mate , I have never met a Hula Hoop champion all my life because in my country this is not a sport instead a Hobby .
My favorite sports is tennis. At first the reason why I like tennis is that I watched The Prince of Tennis a few years ago but as the time I playing tennis I find the interests in tennis.
Tennis is one of the most healthiest sports and i love playing this with my bestfriend .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 20, 2021, 03:48:42 AM
My favorite sports is tennis. At first the reason why I like tennis is that I watched The Prince of Tennis a few years ago but as the time I playing tennis I find the interests in tennis.
Activity: 38
March 19, 2021, 11:29:59 PM
I prefer swimming, I can build a good figure
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
March 19, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
I prefer to play badminton, because playing badminton can make me thin, haha, and can achieve the effect of sweating. I think playing badminton can make me move my whole body and sweat the fastest. It is really difficult to maintain a good figure. It has to withstand the temptation of good food and the habit of staying up late and being lazy. Cheesy Grin
copper member
Activity: 117
March 19, 2021, 06:53:20 AM
When I was young, I liked to play table tennis. When I grew up, I chose to play basketball. Now I like to play computer games, I think I should go out and exercise.
Activity: 62
March 19, 2021, 03:16:26 AM
Badminton, because it is a comprehensive sport, requires fast running, vigorous swings, frequent activation of the feet, full concentration, adjustment of breathing, brain use, and tenacious will.
Activity: 55
March 19, 2021, 02:37:08 AM
My favorite sport is basketball, because I like sports with passion. When playing basketball, I will release my enthusiasm and passion, and I can feel that my blood is boiling. My favorite star is LeBron James. From him I learned what is persistence and what is hard work. He encouraged me a lot.
Activity: 12
March 05, 2021, 02:32:00 AM
I personally like running the most, because I think running can relax the mood, relax the muscles, and improve work efficiency. If you have time, you can run more.
Activity: 180
Merit: 51
https://deepuezy.selly.store
March 04, 2021, 12:15:05 PM
My Favourite sport is Cricket.

The reason behind the same is that, Cricket is one of the most popular outdoor game in the world and it is the most watched sport in India (as i reside in India too) and here people (including me) have an emotional connect towards it. Even today whenever i get a chance to play cricket, i do.
Activity: 1
March 04, 2021, 03:20:03 AM
I like basketball. And my idol is james harden. So right now i'm rooting on nets. I'm not a team fan but rather a player fan. Smiley
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2021, 04:12:06 AM
I am now enjoying Cycling , for months now that i converted from basketball and chess to more outdoor and that is fishing and Cycling.

Now we enjoy our friendly activities when we are Biking from city to provinces just to Fish and bring the catch to our family ..very fulfilling and Healthy activities , we tried doing at least every weekends .
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 01, 2021, 07:18:10 AM
My favourite sport to watch on TV or live in a stadium is football. I have been watching it all my life its just very cool. Personally I don't play football anymore for a few years. So if I had to choose a sport I play myself it would probably be chess at the moment.
Activity: 65
March 01, 2021, 03:07:50 AM
I like to play badminton. I like to play badminton since I started in college. After every time I finished playing, although I was sweaty and tired, my brain was very relaxed and I was in a very good mood. Therefore, whenever there is something upsetting, I will play badminton, completely release my emotions, and put the bad mood out of the sky.Now I work. I use my time every morning to play with my colleagues. After the game, I feel that this day is particularly energetic and energetic. I am full of enthusiasm for the work of this day. I hope that this habit can continue.
Activity: 19
March 01, 2021, 02:27:19 AM
I love any kind of sports where you need to show strength of mind.
Chess is the ideal for that kind of sport. Have you tried playing online chess with other players?

--> https://lichess.org/

--> https://www.chess.com/

Yes, sometimes it is really addictive. But I don't play that often because I just don't have enough time for this.
Pages:
Jump to: