Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins? - page 6. (Read 1629 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
nothing at this moment. whenever all altcoin will go up their own value i will decide what to do with altcoin. every investor within the market has a unique manner of wondering. even though it is a younger promote it is a good deal more hot than all other conventional markets
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
I chose Holding for a long time. I think that the altcoin prospect cannot be achieved with a short time. There needs to be time so that the Altcoin has a price. many people are not patient and instead they fail because they cannot decide the best choice. Investing in Altcoin requires good emotional control and when we can go beyond that, we will benefit in the future when the price of Altcoin increases.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

Been holding a lot of altcoins since i started bounties, but one thing for sure, if it reaches the target price i would definitely sell my tokens, a lot of projects nowadays are now becoming dead and abandoned, which makes me worry this time. There is no good future for projects that are not sticking to it roadmaps, so better sell, whenever it gives us even a small profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 04, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
I have some coins for long term investment, if this alt coins will hit a good price, then I will sell it. For me is it a strategy to buy in a bearish market, and sell when it is bullish.
Activity: 574
November 04, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
future big plans will certainly be very big. Where I will hold the altcoin that I have. And sell it in the future. I think that is a decision for the future of altcoin for me personally.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
I'm thinking of buying a lot of altcoins.I think they will develop in the future.This development,It's going to affect my coins.So I hope to win the money I expect.I hope that's what I expected.Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
My crypto portfolio has considerably decreased too. But despite it I don't want to trade in coins. I will wait before the last growth of the price of them.
We could hold on to our coins on our portfolio. Most coins has drops even we suffer in this kind of situation let us be positive price will surges again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 04, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
Holding an altcoin for the future may be one of my plans, because if I sell now then the losses I get, I want to pursue profits like last year. And hopefully at the end of this year the prices will return to normal or even higher than last year.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
My crypto portfolio has considerably decreased too. But despite it I don't want to trade in coins. I will wait before the last growth of the price of them.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 03, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
I leave small coins on long-term storage. I sell bitcoin now. I will wait for big profit on small coins in the future. I hope to come true it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 03, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
I see altcoins as promising investment tools. Some projects will play a key role in the future of cryptocurrencies. However, some will disappear from the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

Yes. I think trading is the final solution. Because the purpose of creating coins and tokens is to trade. If we hold a coin without playing by trading, it will never benefit us. Hold takes a long time to get a profit. This doesn't suit me.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 03, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
In the near future to buy, and 3-4 months to sell. Because at the beginning of the year there will be growth, and by spring correction. And so every year
Having this strategy, you aren't sure if those coins are going to pump after those months.

Though that's the encouragement that everyone should have with this bear market. I'm sure that we'll be up again but there's no exact timeframe on how long we have to wait and what's exactly the month on we are going to be up there and start taking the money back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 03, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Hello there,
Ever since i noticed that the bear market would be extended, it was then i became actively involved in trading. Do not misinterpret me, i still hodl, but i am trading so as to be able to meet up with the present trend.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 03, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
In the near future to buy, and 3-4 months to sell. Because at the beginning of the year there will be growth, and by spring correction. And so every year
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 04:59:25 PM
most prices for crypto are currently very low and therefore i will not sell my altcoins. keeping the altcoins is the best thing you can do right now. only when the prices recover, maybe i will sell some altcoins, but only then.
Activity: 383
November 03, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
in conditions like now the future plan with altcoins is to hold and hold if you have got a profit of course to sell it we must be smart to take advantage of the opportunities that are as good as possible
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 03, 2018, 04:55:54 PM
It's good time to make profit. Even BCH hardfork also coming and BCH already rising. XLm also good option. I am not taking more coins considering now in altcoin. Bitcoin is my all time good investment.  Smiley
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 03, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
It's good time to make profit. Even BCH hardfork also coming and BCH already rising. XLm also good option. I am not taking more coins considering now in altcoin. Bitcoin is my all time good investment.  Smiley
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
Hello there,
There is a lot of Altcoins I love at a meager price after long-term adjustments, I plan to buy all of them with the money I have. After completing the purchase of Altcoin, I will hold until I reach the target. After achieving the target I want, I will sell.
Pages:
Jump to: