Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your game and why? - page 39. (Read 23245 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 11:47:59 PM
Used to love blackjack - but can't seem to get away from Dice at the moment...

could not stay away from the dice game? Definitely because dice game is one of the simplest games. Dice games we just need luck. Because there is no strategy, trick or something. You think up a long time for choosing, only a chance dice game 5O%. 5O% losers and 5O% to win. nothing else, there is no bigger between them. if  your luck is good, then the result will be good.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 11:19:46 PM
Used to love blackjack - but can't seem to get away from Dice at the moment...
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 13, 2017, 10:40:23 PM
I play different kind of games online because it's very entertaining. However, among them I have my favorite, which is sports betting.

In my many years of being a gambling, I have different ups and downs but this sports gambling although I am not still in the profitable side but I am slowly learning how to win it, in addition, the fact that you can watch the game live and see our favorite players, it will only give additional excitement.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
January 13, 2017, 10:19:22 PM
My game is craps.
It is always interesting to see how the night goes on that.
My favorite game is poker, and it is very easy to know why, for those that have play it, it is a game where everything counts, the way you or your opponent bets, your position on the table, the amount of the bets, your bankroll, does your opponent looks nervous? And if so why?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
January 13, 2017, 09:55:00 PM
My game is craps.
It is always interesting to see how the night goes on that.
Pages:
Jump to: