Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your Idea on Altcoins? - page 3. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:14:05 PM
my idea on Altcoins is buy on cheap and sell it on high price to get profit
and in my opinion the price of altcoins in this current markets is cheap, just collect more altcoins with have a good potential to grow in the future such as Ethereum  Wink

These are all things that everyone wants. buy at the lowest price in large quantities and sell with the highest price. Select potential coins like the ethereum, bitcoin cash for investment this year will provide a high profit.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
April 12, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
There are several topics related to the issue and each time we come across questions like this make us reflect our vision and our adaptation in today's marketplace. In relation to the topic, in my opinion and with a simpler view altcoins is the democratic means of acquiring profits in a giant crypto market, generating fluidity of low and high possibilities for Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
altcoins are improvements from BTC. neither the fluctuation or process time belonging to BTC
so we are talking about the future of crypto. we don't know when bitcoin will not being "king" anymore,
 as we know there are altcoins which its performance are better and reliable than BTC. they are created with specific service for the specific purpose aside using for trading
and digital asset and their process is very bright.
and someday the BTC will be substituted with reliable altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
95% of altcoins are scam and have no useful application, just good for traders to take away our btc with pump and dumps
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
Altcoin is like any other currency out there, just made my comparison, Altcoins are created to be used to purchase in the future or to be used to specific services under its contract, but for now Altcoin is used for trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
    Frankly, the coins you mean I do not really know it Smiley, btw thank you for the information you gave me, I will try to learn it.
    Back to your question "what is your idea on altcoins", many ideas when it comes to altcoins, for example can join trading or mining. I think altcoin is an efficient alternative way as my knowledge, and also has a good future. Other thing that altcoin has given extra income for me. Wink
For me, altcoins are just a copycat which tried to be like bitcoin in all aspects and failed badly. They all are alternatives but the originality lies in only bitcoin. All these years, Ethereum has been trying to overtake bitcoin but has not even come close to that. Altcoins can also give some profits which are far lesser than the ones produced by the CRYPTO KING and only few of these are capable of doing so.
Activity: 155
April 07, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
The future is good.... So HOLD them until they go to the moon...
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Altcoins are the alternative Cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. Altcoins can be used when there is no Bitcoin available. There are some Altcoins with high value than we expect and worst there are more "Spanky Coins" or sh!tcoins...
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
I agree the future of alcoin is very bright. I also do not hesitate to invest my money on some alcoin. the problem that still can not be overcome is ico scam I hope there will be rules to reduce ico scam.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 07, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
There are so many projects being started that it is a given some will be successful.  You can mitigate risk by looking for projects you like and then researching them.  There are plenty of slick projects out there with 'teams' made up of people that have absolutely no social media presence.  Can't find them on Facebook or Linked IN or Twitter.  I avoid those at a 100% rate.
As an investor we should really do the proper ways on investing be sensible enough to do the things which are right.Research and investigations should really be done if you don't like to lose up money.Always choose up the the best projects which you do see that has the potential.Investing would always have an accompanied risk and we should really beware on that thing.Altcoin market is vast and its quiet hard to choose the best ones.

We would get the same profit when we study, analyze and invest in the altcoins as well as in the ICOs. We have successful ICOs with more unique projects. Just need to be proactive and check out the  details of each ICOs. The white paper, roadmap, team profiles and the amount of investment would detail you of legit ICOs. We do have so many strong altcoins which have shown its success in being listed under exchanges soon after the ICOs with large value. When going for investment, ICO is one of the best options to look at. We do have scam ICOs. Need to be more vibrant before investing in any one.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
April 07, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
There are so many projects being started that it is a given some will be successful.  You can mitigate risk by looking for projects you like and then researching them.  There are plenty of slick projects out there with 'teams' made up of people that have absolutely no social media presence.  Can't find them on Facebook or Linked IN or Twitter.  I avoid those at a 100% rate.
As an investor we should really do the proper ways on investing be sensible enough to do the things which are right.Research and investigations should really be done if you don't like to lose up money.Always choose up the the best projects which you do see that has the potential.Investing would always have an accompanied risk and we should really beware on that thing.Altcoin market is vast and its quiet hard to choose the best ones.
Activity: 48
April 07, 2018, 08:26:59 AM
My idea in altcoins is that it is necessary to look for altcoins, which has not yet been conducted pump and dump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
April 07, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
    Frankly, the coins you mean I do not really know it Smiley, btw thank you for the information you gave me, I will try to learn it.
    Back to your question "what is your idea on altcoins", many ideas when it comes to altcoins, for example can join trading or mining. I think altcoin is an efficient alternative way as my knowledge, and also has a good future. Other thing that altcoin has given extra income for me. Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 06, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
my idea on Altcoins is buy on cheap and sell it on high price to get profit
and in my opinion the price of altcoins in this current markets is cheap, just collect more altcoins with have a good potential to grow in the future such as Ethereum  Wink
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 10:19:40 PM
Altcoins are next to bitcoin. This are just alternate crypto currency but has a good value that are also good source of earning. Some altcoins has a no value or less and some also has a great value. Some altcoins are also has the potential for long term investments just like bitcoin. And you may become rich with these altcoins if you will just know how to manage your coins. 
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
The more you read the more you know about Altcoin, aside from Bitcoin, other coin that reaches exchange and have value is I consider Altcoin, ongoing ICO coins project or coins that are undergoing or on the process of creation and approval of many is I consider as tokens, do we have same quotes or I need to read more?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 08:33:14 PM
Altcoin can be useful because of its features if its really useful to people and it can help them on daily lives and everybody use it that would be consider as replacement of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 06, 2018, 08:13:48 PM
I think Altcoins are made in correction with Bitcoin’s constant fluctuation and slow transaction. And we cant deny the fact that btc transaction really is very slow. Though a key factor for a coin’s price is team composition and market strategy.
Activity: 162
April 06, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
I don't know if this is only to promote the specific coin. They might have a good project but the problem is will investors have a take on this? It will always depend on the team whose behind the project. Starting the token is very easy but the real challenge is how you will keep it in the market for such a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: