Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your iq according to "free, accurate iq"? - page 2. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yep, organisations like MENSA are pretty much all about comparing penis size.

hurr durr my IQ is bigger than yours.

yeah my score is only 128.. and i'm being honest. im already assuming that these numbers are inflated, because if you were at 100, you'd be considered a failure.. they have to soften up your ego some  Cheesy but yeah, the math related questions were not really that much math, but just pattern recognition.

every time i've seen an online "IQ" test, there are plenty of people in the 130+ range.. and 100 is supposed to be the mean. so imo that's bullshit.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Yep, organisations like MENSA are pretty much all about comparing penis size.

hurr durr my IQ is bigger than yours.
legendary
Activity: 882
80% of people have IQs between 80 and 120.

I believe you qualify to apply for Mensa if you have an IQ above 130.  Slow is 70 or below.

bluefirecorp, with your IQ of 160 you are smarter than 99.997% of the population.  Smiley
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

I hate to put this out here but I'm not some dumb ass, my IQ is over 150 and I intend on becoming a very wealthy man in the next decade of my life and stopping at nothing.  Feel free to join me or be left behind.

Grin

Yeah, almost no one in the real world cares if you're a member of mensa. It's like being a member of the PEN15 club.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
80% of people have IQs between 80 and 120.

I believe you qualify to apply for Mensa if you have an IQ above 130.  Slow is 70 or below.

bluefirecorp, with your IQ of 160 you are smarter than 99.997% of the population.  Smiley
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

I hate to put this out here but I'm not some dumb ass, my IQ is over 150 and I intend on becoming a very wealthy man in the next decade of my life and stopping at nothing.  Feel free to join me or be left behind.

You moving in the right direction donkey? Aren't you squatting in an abandoned house waiting for your iPhone battery to die?

Grin
legendary
Give me some IQ tests without fucking maths questions in pl0x Tongue
legendary
Activity: 882
I is so smarts D:

legendary
As usual my prejudices about IQ tests are completely justified Tongue

Not just saying that because I got a low score, the majority of questions I got revolved around maths, so of course I'm going to get them wrong, as for the silly anagram bollocks there were so many options you could have picked with them that I couldn't be bothered and just guessed.

No IQ test I have ever seen is truly representative of somebodies intelligence nor is any other fucking test in the national curriculum around the world, partly because you'll find that questions in school tests are either poorly worded or just outright wrong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
this test is perhaps not as accurate as it claims to be. Roll Eyes

This. Most of these online tests aren't accurate at all. They're mostly just for fun.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

By applying my allegedly enormous intellect, I can deduce... that this test is perhaps not as accurate as it claims to be. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
I have a feeling this site intends on selling demographic data.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/badges2/l70.gif
I put all wrong answers on purpose... But it's ridiculous to assume that these free tests are realistic or conclusive at all.
legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
Pages:
Jump to: