Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about DMG? - page 2. (Read 351 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 26, 2020, 11:26:35 PM
I thought that it's just a bluff when the guy described that this project is backed up by Tim Draper. So, I looked for some evidence that says that it's a real thing and found this on cointelegraph.

Tim Draper Backed DeFi Project Up 140% Despite Troubled Sale

Despite that backing up by a known crypto personality. I don't think of it as something special or it has to be treated special. I'd go with the opinion of seoincorporation that it's just another erc20 token out of thousands we have already.

Exactly, just another hype and riding on the bandwagon of Defi which we have seen growing in the last couple of months. So developers and whales will go on create the supposedly new Defi used some personalities, in this case Tim Draper make a lot of noise and wait for the money to come in, rinse and repeat. I don't see anything unique and special.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 26, 2020, 10:21:48 PM
I thought that it's just a bluff when the guy described that this project is backed up by Tim Draper. So, I looked for some evidence that says that it's a real thing and found this on cointelegraph.

Tim Draper Backed DeFi Project Up 140% Despite Troubled Sale

Despite that backing up by a known crypto personality. I don't think of it as something special or it has to be treated special. I'd go with the opinion of seoincorporation that it's just another erc20 token out of thousands we have already.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 26, 2020, 05:16:07 PM
DEFI is currently the talk of the market right now, everyone wants to get in any DEFI project, regardless of what such projects has to offer, $dmg is being shilled immensely for the past few days, take out your capital and profits and let the rest run just incase it turns out good. There will be a lot of scam DEFI projects that will roll out soon, scammers will want to take advantage of it, just be careful
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 26, 2020, 04:00:39 PM
i do not have enough time to have opinion on all tokens that are on the market, and this one is just one more token for the same service

it would be hard for them to make their way through competition and provide good value for users, do not say that it is impossible, but there are quite a few DeFi tokens, and competition is fierce at the moment, as well as opportunity behind DeFi market
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
June 26, 2020, 03:57:05 PM
My opinion about DMG...

It is just another token made with a smart contract, another one in the long list, each day we see more than 100 news of those. So, nothing innovative, nothing new, same kind of people waiting to sell their tokens to run with the investors' money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
June 26, 2020, 03:42:28 PM
DMG = DeFi Money Market Governance Token.

- Simple ERC20 token backed by Tim Draper.
- USP is similar to MKR/COMP/BAL. Claiming to be lending to real world assets for interest generation.
- Trading on UniSwap.Exchange and many other Decentralized On Chain exchanges.

Details @ https://DeFiMoneyMarket.com/

Tracking @ https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dmm-governance
Pages:
Jump to: