Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about this life? - page 3. (Read 1955 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 10, 2016, 02:12:31 AM
The purpose of life is to glorify God.    Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 10, 2016, 01:59:14 AM
Peace be upon you guys,
I know there a so many point of view, exactly each person have a different opinion. But now, can you guys sharing your opinion about 2 things?

First, what is your life purpose?
Second, What do you think about die? What will happening when we die?
The last is, Why are we life in this world?

Dont insult each other, show respect for each perspective.

Thank you ~ Grin

Purpose of life is to continue life. It is always evolving save the place better for them. Dying is just simple out of oxygen. Live life with great importance
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 11:51:56 PM
Well since you asked Ill try to answer all your questions its just my opinion though. First my purpose in life was to create something someday that will take technology to the next level though that was my dream. Well I don't now when ill die but I think when ill die I will be put on either heaven or hell I don't now if there is though but I believe in that concept. Well I think that we are alive in this world for one purpose though, to help each other and have a journey to learn a lesson so that when we come back to heaven, We have many good deeds done or when we go to hell, we regret what we have done in our lives.

not bad, you are right and it seems that you are a good person
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 10:44:34 PM
Well since you asked Ill try to answer all your questions its just my opinion though. First my purpose in life was to create something someday that will take technology to the next level though that was my dream. Well I don't now when ill die but I think when ill die I will be put on either heaven or hell I don't now if there is though but I believe in that concept. Well I think that we are alive in this world for one purpose though, to help each other and have a journey to learn a lesson so that when we come back to heaven, We have many good deeds done or when we go to hell, we regret what we have done in our lives.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 09:29:58 PM
Peace be upon you guys,
I know there a so many point of view, exactly each person have a different opinion. But now, can you guys sharing your opinion about 2 things?

First, what is your life purpose?
Second, What do you think about die? What will happening when we die?
The last is, Why are we life in this world?

Dont insult each other, show respect for each perspective.

Thank you ~ Grin
Pages:
Jump to: