Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion on Buddhism???? - page 8. (Read 4653 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 11, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
Your relegion is one of the most peaceful I've seen, bravo for that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2016, 10:51:37 AM
WOW.... it is my favorite religion. Buddhist is most logical religion ever, if you have high precise. It teach me how to love any creatures in the world, the universal love. Do you know Master Cheng Yen? My view opened when I read Her quotes and speech on Sunday mornings. Even I'm not Buddhist, but I see Buddhist as a lesson to guide our life. Just my opinion, maybe If every people around the world have "Buddhist mindset", It will be beautiful and wonderful life ever.
~The Universal Love~
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 11, 2016, 10:48:14 AM
I am a buddhist. I would like to know others opinion on my religion.. Cheesy Cheesy 

I respect founder of your religion and your respect and love towards peace, other people, serving others etc.
I respect monks in your temples, their prayer lives, high spiritual standards etc.
I can't agree with some of your ideas as that ''Nirvana'' is our ultimate goal, our idea about God is not clear enough etc.
But, despite it, I really have high respect toward you and your faith.
After all, we are all brothers and sisters, children of one, common God.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 10:38:26 AM
I am a buddhist. I would like to know others opinion on my religion.. Cheesy Cheesy 

As a christian I see it as a false belief system, but I still like you and respect you as a person, my friend  Smiley
Thanks friend..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
August 11, 2016, 10:09:49 AM

As a christian I see it as a false belief system, but I still like you and respect you as a person, my friend  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 09:56:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: