Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion on Crypto.com's Earn and Binance's Savings? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Although I am not a terrible day-trader, I am pretty much occupied with work, family and friends, and other hobbies, stock trading, etc.
So I tend not to do too much day trading.

I do have a good amount of crypto holdings since 2015 tho, and unfortunately, they have been just sitting there for the most part.
Since 2 years ago or so, I used loan on Poloniex to earn extra coins, and now I am currently using Crypto.com's Earn and Binance's Savings / Staking to make some profits.
Although I am pretty confident that Binance is a safe place to keep my coins, since it is highly reputable and am aware that they have insurance for users' assets,
I am not too sure about Crypto.com. I have researched, of course, but I have never gotten a definite answer that it is safe, as there are answers from both sides.
So even though Crypto.com offers more percent return, I am reluctant to deposit more because of my doubts in security.

Is there anyone that uses Crypto.com who can confirm that it is indeed as safe as Binance?
What do you think of these two options for making extra profit?
Do you think they are worthwhile?
And do you know any other safe options I can try out?
Pages:
Jump to: