Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your opinion on shikoku inu? - page 6. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
April 09, 2023, 06:11:57 AM
Does anyone know the token, it looks promising

I have never heard of that coin and i would guess, this is the case for 99,9% of all the crypto users. If i had to take an educated guess, then i would say this is just one out of the 100 of new shit-coins that gets created each and every day and that will be dead again in a few days after it has been launched. Then the "team" behind this token (which is probably just 1 dude). Takes 5 minutes to think of another stupid name and creates the next shitcoin. That's how the shit-coin business works.
I think those project are all stupid and in general harmful for the whole crypto space, but that is just my opinion.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 09, 2023, 05:48:56 AM
Check out the AMA
https://youtu.be/ZZV2Phwqxpw
I will be glad if you comment
Thanks for any advice
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 09, 2023, 05:20:20 AM

What makes it so promising? I did some research on it, and it seems like Shikoku Inu is just another shitcoin, like thousands of others, with no real purpose or utility. It appears to be just a copycat of other popular tokens with no unique features or technology that sets it apart from the rest. In my opinion, investing in such a token would be a risky move with low chances of any significant returns.

absolutely agree.
this is just another shitcoin/meme coin created with the aim of collecting cryptocurrencies that have a value... and then disappearing into thin air. and coins of this kind with a "canine" theme, dozens and dozens have come out ....
what would be the innovation proposed by such a coin? yet another ... Roll Eyes
what is the advantage of using it (obviously I speak beyond the speculative aspect)?
I would definitely avoid any activity with such a product, then if you like to bet, that's welcome...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
April 09, 2023, 05:16:08 AM

What makes it so promising? I did some research on it, and it seems like Shikoku Inu is just another shitcoin, like thousands of others, with no real purpose or utility. It appears to be just a copycat of other popular tokens with no unique features or technology that sets it apart from the rest. In my opinion, investing in such a token would be a risky move with low chances of any significant returns.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 09, 2023, 04:17:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: