Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.

Me too. my ways of getting bitcoin are same as you. trading and participating in signature campaign. and I don't think I could become rich with these low amount of earning. but I am happy because I am able to complete my daily life needs and supporting my family little bit.
hope one day I'll get a better chance to earn and become rich.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.
yeah I think for now it seems traders should be more patient because the price are high and fairly stable. they certainly could not trade in the short term. so I think if you want to be ric. you should have a backup plan, because this situation will often recur dude

When they are able to manage their patience for sure they are going to harvest it in no time.
And it is going to be a way for them to get rich if they are able to manage good trades.

We cannot expect that each and every trade can be profitable, sometimes we may even suffer loss from it, you need to be very active and smart in trading or else you won't be able to get rich.

this is why i always say trading requires a lot of time and effort if you want to be successful, it is not just about buying and hoping it goes up. but you have to dedicate some time to find the news and things that can contribute to the rise and fall and then act accordingly.

You need to do lot of homework and research before entering into trading, you need to keep yourself updated with the market trends to earn good profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
yeah I think for now it seems traders should be more patient because the price are high and fairly stable. they certainly could not trade in the short term. so I think if you want to be ric. you should have a backup plan, because this situation will often recur dude

When they are able to manage their patience for sure they are going to harvest it in no time.
And it is going to be a way for them to get rich if they are able to manage good trades.

We cannot expect that each and every trade can be profitable, sometimes we may even suffer loss from it, you need to be very active and smart in trading or else you won't be able to get rich.

this is why i always say trading requires a lot of time and effort if you want to be successful, it is not just about buying and hoping it goes up. but you have to dedicate some time to find the news and things that can contribute to the rise and fall and then act accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

As much as possible to accumulate BTCitcoin in the next Time, and have a nice Return in about 20 years, I think... Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 532
If i gain big amount of profit i am planning to start a business to get another source of income and i will continue to collect bitcoin even i am rich already because continue believing in bitcoin will get you richer.

That's really a mind of business minded person. Of having their own business for able to have a lot of sources of income.
And it is going to make you really rich if those plans are going to be successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If i gain big amount of profit i am planning to start a business to get another source of income and i will continue to collect bitcoin even i am rich already because continue believing in bitcoin will get you richer.
dump before 1k, pretty simple

Why are you going to dump or sell your bitcoins before 1k? You don't want to wait a little longer because price increase is way possible by that time.
And it could even reach even higher than 1k.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think that i am gonna start my own buisness in gambling sphere, cause at my opinion it's the most profitable sphere to earn money.

This can make you rich for sure if you are doing it on a good way, I really have no doubts about that.
Gambling websites are now getting more popular with the bitcoin than ever before.
Yeah I also have no doubt that the house will always win and gambling sites will surely give you a big profit to the owner. but to create a gambling site is a difficult thing you need huge capital and you also have to make your gambling site became famous and enduring it is a difficult thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I do not have a plan, why would I need a real plan to get rich, I'm having a lot of bitcoins right now and I can make some good money with the halving if it will be good.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to higher amount and I bought at 400 dollar so that is already nice, I'm already making profit right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
dump before 1k, pretty simple
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

I thinks that having bitcoin is itself an investment. But yeah Starting a gambling business sounds profitable as many bitcoiners are indulging in gambling websites to gain extra bitcoins. People always love the idea of easy money making and only some wealthy ones just play for fun.

Bitcoin itself is an investment on the other form since it has an active price fluctuations compare to stable currencies. People getting profits out of it regularly.

About your post, it's easy to say to make a gambling website. It will just become profitable if you will put big money in that site. today there are lots of popular gambling sites in any types whether dice or any house edge games, sports betting etc. It's hard to compete with those gambling sites as they gain reputation for years.

So if I have a big money, I will not considered to make a gambling site.
Activity: 1204
I don't know about getting rich but I would like it one day to be able to get the bitcoin debit card and buy an airline ticket with bitcoin or a nice dress for my Wife. For now I am investing every satoshi we earn that we have spare to generate more revenues for us.

I do not know any other way to get rich with bitcoin. I do not know how to invest, so I will just hold the coins.
I think there are very many ways to become rich with bitcoin, even some people have already done so. singature campaign, investment, and even trading, with the use of all that you might become rich, you just need to regulate the financial or your expense, because so many people who have a lot of salary, but spending so much and make him never become rich
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I think that i am gonna start my own buisness in gambling sphere, cause at my opinion it's the most profitable sphere to earn money.
i think you are right, it is not too hard to make money with bitcoins in my opinion well i mean you just have to invest in it and then wait for big price increases to happen over time
I thinks that having bitcoin is itself an investment. But yeah Starting a gambling business sounds profitable as many bitcoiners are indulging in gambling websites to gain extra bitcoins. People always love the idea of easy money making and only some wealthy ones just play for fun.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I don't know about getting rich but I would like it one day to be able to get the bitcoin debit card and buy an airline ticket with bitcoin or a nice dress for my Wife. For now I am investing every satoshi we earn that we have spare to generate more revenues for us.

I do not know any other way to get rich with bitcoin. I do not know how to invest, so I will just hold the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

this is always the best option, to start your own business. because everything will be in your own hand and you can move the business towards success on your own but it may not be easy for everyone because it is a hard task to be successful in a business.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Jump to: