Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 124. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
my plan is to just get some bitcoins from the faucets or something like that and wait for price growth

You won't get rich from faucets. You will just consume much electricity than what you are earning. Claiming repeatedly from faucets are really tiresome and boring. Faucets also adjust their rewards as bitcoin's price increase which makes them difficult to earn that much. I suggest you learn some other ways to earn some bitcoin and get rich with it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

my plan is to just get some bitcoins from the faucets or something like that and wait for price growth

Why plan for a small one? If you are making a "plan" gives your best shot to those advanced methods.

Planning to get bitcoins on faucet is not worth your effort.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I will give some bitcoin to my friends and relatives to promote the bitcoin so that the bitcoin price will rise.

That is very good idea. If we can get 10 new users for each forum member, then the user number will increase a lot.
well yeah but it does not mean that those people would be really interested in bitcoins

Activity: 700
I will give some bitcoin to my friends and relatives to promote the bitcoin so that the bitcoin price will rise.

That is very good idea. If we can get 10 new users for each forum member, then the user number will increase a lot.

It will still depend if they get interested to it or not. If they are really interested with it they will promote it even without a bribe or a reward. They will promote it because they trust it. They will tell people what is it and how to earn from it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
I don't know what to say,i have no plan to get rich with bitcoin i think ,maybe i will get some money from halving and than i will create something but now i don't know.
Maybe diligently collect bitcoin from a variety of methods we could have as many bitcoin and become rich. And sell when prices are high can also make us to have many advantages.
If we dare to try many methods to get bitcoin I am sure we will be easy to get a lot of bitcoin and could become rich. As long as the patient can do it.
Activity: 812
You cant get rich with bitcoin anymore, u can through smart investments in promising alternative crypto projects, very few of them btw. ethereum, the dao, waves.
I think probably continue to collect bitcoin could make us rich. Perhaps the rich dose of each person is different and nothing is the same. I myself consider my bitcoin as additional income, and I am satisfied with whatever I get from bitcoin.
Activity: 714
I don't know what to say,i have no plan to get rich with bitcoin i think ,maybe i will get some money from halving and than i will create something but now i don't know.
Maybe diligently collect bitcoin from a variety of methods we could have as many bitcoin and become rich. And sell when prices are high can also make us to have many advantages.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You cant get rich with bitcoin anymore, u can through smart investments in promising alternative crypto projects, very few of them btw. ethereum, the dao, waves.
Activity: 658
I have no any play to get rich with bitcoin, i am not sure that i can do it cause for me is better to slowly evolving, it's so interesting.
only a few people who say that they became wealthy from bitcoin This makes a lot of users are having doubts were great to get rich from bitcoin? whereas there are many lives were saved from bitcoin including me ? bitcoin is very helpful to me.
I'm sure by continuously collecting bitcoin. I could become rich here
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Jay...I tryin to cook dinner for the wife n kids! And no I'm not chillin with richardbranson@virgin but you can tell him he doesn't control the price if he is your boss...

Go on and chill if you will.

I have no connection with Richard Branson or his ideas, except perhaps through some kind of osmosis in which great minds think a like, potentially if he happens to be thinking like me in some regards.    Tongue Tongue
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
My plan to get rich in the future. is to collect more coins bitcoin or altcoins just to hold it for a long time before i sell it because i know the price of altcoin if i am lucky will be worth it in the future..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Jay...I tryin to cook dinner for the wife n kids! And no I'm not chillin with richardbranson@virgin but you can tell him he doesn't control the price if he is your boss...
legendary
Buy and holding 80% of what I make while investing 20% in researched market moves seems like the best idea and what is making me have the most profits. I take a conservative approach because I was sure that sooner or later price would go up, so holding most of it would be the most efficient way to raise my wealth.

Actually, I really like your approximately 80% holding BTC  20% trading allocation, yet at the same time, I think that it would also be a good plan for you to consider how those BTC/trading allocations may be somewhat flexible based upon different projected BTC price points.  

Maybe in the end, you will come back to the belief that 80%/20% works best for you at all projected price points, but it would be a good exercise to consider ways that you might trade more under certain scenarios or keep more in fiat under certain conditions?

Personally, I consider my trading portion of my BTC holdings, as not really a gambling portion of my BTC holdings, but moreso as a portion of my BTC holdings that are largely in fiat and somewhat fluctuating and authorized by me to fluctuate between fiat and BTC depending on BTC price moves.. but largely that "trading" portion is in fiat and there is some fluctuation in that portion depending on the speed, intensity and duration of BTC price movements in either direction.  

Furthermore, I also work that in a relatively conservative manner, which tends to pay off pretty well because BTC prices tend to overshoot on a regular basis and to reverse directions at unexpected times.  I really think that no one can really predict short term directions, except for maybe some whales, and probably they even get surprised when they cannot sufficiently manipulate the price direction to the extent that they would prefer.

Yada yada yada...just ask richard branson! He thinks he knows everything

disclaimer: Heroes are overrated at least on bct

Here's another post in which you are asserting some blurb, and I hardly know what you are referring to.

I provided my opinion and perspective based on my experience.  Ultimately, each person has to decide for himself/herself how to approach their BTC holdings and whether they trade any of them, whether they consider risks, personal finances, time lines, etc.  You are likely reading too much into my response if you believe that it involves anything more than mere sharing of perspective and an attempt at brainstorming.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Buy and holding 80% of what I make while investing 20% in researched market moves seems like the best idea and what is making me have the most profits. I take a conservative approach because I was sure that sooner or later price would go up, so holding most of it would be the most efficient way to raise my wealth.

Actually, I really like your approximately 80% holding BTC  20% trading allocation, yet at the same time, I think that it would also be a good plan for you to consider how those BTC/trading allocations may be somewhat flexible based upon different projected BTC price points.  

Maybe in the end, you will come back to the belief that 80%/20% works best for you at all projected price points, but it would be a good exercise to consider ways that you might trade more under certain scenarios or keep more in fiat under certain conditions?

Personally, I consider my trading portion of my BTC holdings, as not really a gambling portion of my BTC holdings, but moreso as a portion of my BTC holdings that are largely in fiat and somewhat fluctuating and authorized by me to fluctuate between fiat and BTC depending on BTC price moves.. but largely that "trading" portion is in fiat and there is some fluctuation in that portion depending on the speed, intensity and duration of BTC price movements in either direction.  

Furthermore, I also work that in a relatively conservative manner, which tends to pay off pretty well because BTC prices tend to overshoot on a regular basis and to reverse directions at unexpected times.  I really think that no one can really predict short term directions, except for maybe some whales, and probably they even get surprised when they cannot sufficiently manipulate the price direction to the extent that they would prefer.

Yada yada yada...just ask richard branson! He thinks he knows everything

disclaimer: Heroes are overrated at least on bct
legendary

Actually, I really like your approximately 80% holding BTC  20% trading allocation, yet at the same time, I think that it would also be a good plan for you to consider how those BTC/trading allocations may be somewhat flexible based upon different projected BTC price points. 

Furthermore, I also work that in a relatively conservative manner, which tends to pay off pretty well because BTC prices tend to overshoot on a regular basis and to reverse directions at unexpected times.  I really think that no one can really predict short term directions, except for maybe some whales, and probably they even get surprised when they cannot sufficiently manipulate the price direction to the extent that they would prefer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I have no any play to get rich with bitcoin, i am not sure that i can do it cause for me is better to slowly evolving, it's so interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Jump to: