Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 174. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sorry, we're late adopters. We can't get rich with bitcoin.
for the price of bitcoin has not touched $ 1,500 I think you have not been called as a late adopter because the price of bitcoin is still very likely to go up more than $ 2,000
so be patient you can still get a lot of advantages and become rich in bitcoin. we still early generations of bitcoin and I'm proud of it
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
no real plan here just accumulating Cheesy

in fact yes rightly so. for now just keep collecting. but if it has a big capital, then I will think of a plan Grin
Yup pretty idea, don't look for going rich with bitcoin, keep on collecting coins, you can get better profits during halving. I don't aim to be so rich with bitcoin, but I want to earn a decent amount with bitcoin..
Yes it is simple and precise way in my opinion.
We just simply collect bitcoin it already makes us have a lot of advantages.
yes I think trying to collect and grow your bitcoin it will be better than you buy and only hold, due to buy and hold need big capital, also you will lose money if the price is getting down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any visionary person has a dream. And everyone's dream is to become rich. I know there are several people who have made a fortune through bitcoins. I also feel that at one time I will be rich that is why i am dealing with bitcoins. My plan is to trade as much as people and see that I get a profit of atleast 0.2 bitcoins per day. i intend to continue until i will be getting profits of at least 1 bitcoin per day. Will I not be rich?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
you can't be late with bitcoin. bitcoin is still active and working, then how do you think you are late. it is true that bitcoin price is now little higher then past. but there is still so many chance to get bitcoin and become rich. so don't loose your hopes buddy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
never underestimate the faucet. with bitcoin faucet we can get for free. although only slightly faucet is meant to make us rich.

But it's very low payment thing,  Personally, I think that value of bitcoin is still low and I'm trying to buy or earn as much bitcoin as I can. I think that bitcoin is very close to become mainstream and when this happens, value of bitcoin will increase a lot.
Then I will start to sell and earn some big profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 127

No, not yet we are not yet late, we are just late on collecting low priced bitcoin..We could still play around with the coins that we have now... But of course we won't get rich super fast, we need to work it out little by little...Just remember to save what you are earning..

Yes its not to late for every user of bitcoin to get rich,there are still lots of ways to get rich bitcoin like trading if you have the skill of a good trader then making money with bitcoin will help you get rich.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
never underestimate the faucet. with bitcoin faucet we can get for free. although only slightly faucet is meant to make us rich.
Yes, you have a point but with the tap to collect bitcoin very long and even in a month the results are not comparable to what we do. Perhaps the faucet is used only for beginners who recently joined the bitcoin. But believe me, most people leave the faucet after they tried other ways to get bitcoin result is better.

Your are correct faucet is only used by people who are new to bitcoin and its dont know how to earn bitcoin that just using faucet.
Ive been a user of faucet for 2 months and i dont recommend it since the value is low and cant even pay for internet bill.
Activity: 812
Yes, you have a point but with the tap to collect bitcoin very long and even in a month the results are not comparable to what we do. Perhaps the faucet is used only for beginners who recently joined the bitcoin. But believe me, most people leave the faucet after they tried other ways to get bitcoin result is better.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 476
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoin as I am already rich with fiat that I hold in my banks account but talways good to hold some extra money for future.
all rich people previously had plans to become rich if you do not have it you are not ready to become rich dude
but at least you have a dream for you to go and reach it. its enough
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

No, not yet we are not yet late, we are just late on collecting low priced bitcoin..We could still play around with the coins that we have now... But of course we won't get rich super fast, we need to work it out little by little...Just remember to save what you are earning..

Somebody tells so he earn 4000 dollars every month on bitcoin. You can build trendcoins mining machines etc. Its many more times much as free working job, what you get to job is absolutely nothing (9e/day)  Sad
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I will continue to collect bitcoin, then I'll make an electronic stor
That's great. Using bitcoin for a good purpose. I think that having an electronic store is very good idea. I hope that you can make one.
If he finds a market and actually starts a business in it, it is entirely possible for him to make a lot of money through Bitcoin, that's one of the beauties of a free market (or semi-free anyways) and capitalism.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
That's great. Using bitcoin for a good purpose. I think that having an electronic store is very good idea. I hope that you can make one.
Activity: 546
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoin as I am already rich with fiat that I hold in my banks account but talways good to hold some extra money for future.
Yes very true for some people may be more convenient to use bitcoin as an additional course because it already has an adequacy on fiat. But basically it is bitcoin as additional income by way of acquisition easy.

Yeah its not bad to take some extra income as it will bring you more additional money to have and in bitcoin it is not that hard to earn money.
Activity: 812
Yes very true for some people may be more convenient to use bitcoin as an additional course because it already has an adequacy on fiat. But basically it is bitcoin as additional income by way of acquisition easy.
Activity: 714
hacking bitcoin wallet with contain 100000 bitcoin inside Grin
i think the only way to get rich with bitcoin is earn free bitcoin as much as we can,and hold it until the price reach $100000 if its possible.

holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up may be after some few years , we can sell our coins for good reasonable prices.

I think both are dreams because hacking bitcoin wallet and holding one lack bitcoin is not a easy method it's very risky method and you can not get that much of bitcoin in one wallet you have to hack numbers of wallet and secondly if you hold those bitcoin also the price of bitcoin one lack dollar it's not at all possible in our life time may be our future will get this chance.
But if people are already experts in my opinion could do it. But still how difficult because bitcoin security is so tight. Actually, to be rich in bitcoin not done in that way that harms others, because here there are many methods to get bitcoin.

Yeah, we can earn a large amount of bitcoin from a number of ways , no matter online or offline, If a person start a factory of some product which is of great demand and he collect the payment in bitcoin then he will one day that amount of bitcoin.
Yes absolutely right to try many methods in bitcoin I'm sure we can get a lot of advantages, so no need to meakukan something harmful to others.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
hacking bitcoin wallet with contain 100000 bitcoin inside Grin
i think the only way to get rich with bitcoin is earn free bitcoin as much as we can,and hold it until the price reach $100000 if its possible.

holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up may be after some few years , we can sell our coins for good reasonable prices.

I think both are dreams because hacking bitcoin wallet and holding one lack bitcoin is not a easy method it's very risky method and you can not get that much of bitcoin in one wallet you have to hack numbers of wallet and secondly if you hold those bitcoin also the price of bitcoin one lack dollar it's not at all possible in our life time may be our future will get this chance.
But if people are already experts in my opinion could do it. But still how difficult because bitcoin security is so tight. Actually, to be rich in bitcoin not done in that way that harms others, because here there are many methods to get bitcoin.

Yeah, we can earn a large amount of bitcoin from a number of ways , no matter online or offline, If a person start a factory of some product which is of great demand and he collect the payment in bitcoin then he will one day that amount of bitcoin.
Jump to: