Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 194. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
My plan is probably just working hard to earn bitcoins, and hold until the price can make you richer, but now, i only earn BTC for a living, doing some paid stuffs and anything. saving 10% of my BTC earnings daily to my cold wallet..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
My plan is have whole of 10 bitcoin  Grin . And i will join signature campaign to reach that my dream. Maybe if i have decent of bitcoin from signatures campaign i will try to trading or many else.
to get 10BTC on the signature campaign may take up to 1 year and at least you have 2-3 Hero Members account to make your dream achieved.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My plan is have whole of 10 bitcoin  Grin . And i will join signature campaign to reach that my dream. Maybe if i have decent of bitcoin from signatures campaign i will try to trading or many else.

My plan is to work as much as I can do until I can earn a lot of bitcoin. When I earn a lot of bitcoin, I will keep them all and will sell it when the price is good.

very nice plan is to work in real life day job and just buy a bitcoin, it will be easier that way... earning it thru tasks this time is harder as the price of bitcoin is high and the rewards are now lower..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

My plan is to work as much as I can do until I can earn a lot of bitcoin. When I earn a lot of bitcoin, I will keep them all and will sell it when the price is good.
Activity: 812
I am totally committed to get rich through my good talent in forex trading, and bitcoin just means for me a good option to diversify my investments. Actually I would not depend on an unexpected bitcoin price increase to make my dreams come true, since I prefer to work hardly day by day to achieve my targets.
Yes nice forex trading may be very nice to be rich in bitcoin.
I also tried it but I still doubt.
Activity: 714
my plan is simple to hold onto mine and hope that there is a spike in the price again like a few years agio
Yes I also hope so. I am very confident it will happen for sure, but when it happened I do not know.
Bitcoin prices would have soared.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Buy and HODL.

Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am totally committed to get rich through my good talent in forex trading, and bitcoin just means for me a good option to diversify my investments. Actually I would not depend on an unexpected bitcoin price increase to make my dreams come true, since I prefer to work hardly day by day to achieve my targets.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
Activity: 676
I'll keep it until it becomes significant amount. Not sure though if that will be enough to make me rich though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my plan is simple to hold onto mine and hope that there is a spike in the price again like a few years agio
Activity: 778
My plan is just to hold my bitcoins for a long term and wait till the price is good to sell them and than make a lot of profit with it.
I think this is one of the best methods because you do not have to do a lot for it and its pretty easy .

Many of us hold to this strategy. It may be the only good strategy since there are not many ways to get rich with bitcoin.
I don't plan to get rich with bitcoin btw. For me it's about having the right amount of money to reinvest into something new.
Activity: 364
My plan is just to hold my bitcoins for a long term and wait till the price is good to sell them and than make a lot of profit with it.
I think this is one of the best methods because you do not have to do a lot for it and its pretty easy .
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Want to earn as much as possible and sell at the right time as not thinking of too long as I have other sources and investments that can make me rich.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Not really a plan for bitcoin just think the next big thing will come out of the technology and want to be a early adaptor like a few lucky folks did with bitcoin. If bitcoin turns into something bigger,we all benefit but expect something else to come along eventually.
Chasing a unicorn.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Probably buying the most I can and earning as much as I can too, Then hold it and wait for a price increase, This plan depends on the price moving favorably though..
A more perfect answer, this can be done by any intelligent person, after being rich one have to do that two things(buying again more bitcoins and holding it to another possible long terms) to keep on living luxuriously.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
the best things to get bitcoin in huge amounts are gambling and trading , but almost there is risk to lose your money .

Gambling is like it will take you to the sky or dig under the grave so take decision wisely. You can do trading but have to be smart enough for the same....so safest things are join into the signature campaign which will give you regular income and also you get lot knowledge. try for some freelancing project as well which will be a way for the money as well skills will be developed through it.

You can earn descent amount from signature campaign but it will not make you rich as the earning from it are limited you need to find multiple ways to earn bitcoins that will help you in a long run.
Activity: 714
the best things to get bitcoin in huge amounts are gambling and trading , but almost there is risk to lose your money .

Gambling is like it will take you to the sky or dig under the grave so take decision wisely. You can do trading but have to be smart enough for the same....so safest things are join into the signature campaign which will give you regular income and also you get lot knowledge. try for some freelancing project as well which will be a way for the money as well skills will be developed through it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
That is the hardest question you can ask anyone who is wanting to get bitcoin. A plan is something that takes time to come up with. It is no easy task to even make half a bitcoin, so getting rich from it seems to be an impossible task for most here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
a good way would be to start with a cryptocurrency
Jump to: