Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 236. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
You can buy 100 btcs now if you have money and sell them when halving occurs.
I think this would be a opportunity of life for those who are fearless!
But who knows nothing  for sure?

This is a great plan, just dont sell after halving. Sell after BTC hits $3k. Then you can some nice cash.
I will be happy just to doble my 5btcs..
If you indeed have 5 BTC and want to double it, I'd suggest you to stay away from ponzi scheme scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

This is a great plan, just dont sell after halving. Sell after BTC hits $3k. Then you can some nice cash.
I will be happy just to doble my 5btcs..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How many bought BTC when it had its (so far) all time high? Not enough obviously because the price came down again. Now everybody seems to wait for the halving expecting that the price of BTC  is going to skyrocket around this date.
So many are waiting to sell their BTC but who is going to buy? So instead of going up the price might come crashing down as I assume many will panic if the price won't go up and sell their BTC to limit their losses. Of course that is just speculation but with almost everyone planning to sell when the price is high (enough) and many more inclined to buy in when the price is low (enough) and almost no one to buy when the price is high, I don't see how the halving will help to increase the price.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
But there is no guarantee that the Bitcoin price will increase a lot after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 728

Well $40k could be achievable if the price doubled as well. Worth a try perhaps for those who are brave at heart Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 322
My plan to get a bitcoin as much and hold and then wait bitcoin prices touched the highest price above $1k and then sell all my bitcoin to buy house Smiley

You must have a lot of coins. You can buy a house when the bitcoin price reaches $1000. You have hundreds of coins?

holding is the easiest way but it takes a very long time. you can use it for investment, but you need a job other than that to become rich
Activity: 252
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
i think,the only way to get 100 BTC is by short trading,trade with big amunt of bitcoin,and get profit daily or weekly as big as you can,as we know,bitcoin price really fluctuate,i imagine if  have minimun 2 or 3 BTC,i will get so many profit this week.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit after buy bitcoin in the cheap price Then i'll wait until the price rise.

Yes, with any business by accepting bitcoin, we can definitely will manage to get rich by simply saving the profits in bitcoin for long term.

Basically saving bitcoin, will make us rich for sure.
We can get bitcoin from what ever sources like buying it or getting it as business profits etc... But we need to save them for longer period like 3 or 5 years. Then we can find the returns in 100 fold or even 1000 fold.
Activity: 392
Well... the number of coins is limited to 21 million, and it is sensorship resistant... therefore, print out some private keys, put them away... Filthy Rich.  Cool
Activity: 532
I am confused about the plan. I have not had a stable job
I only make money from the signature campaign
this time I can only post and post
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The halving is coming, the userbase is increasing, what could make Bitcoin's price fall ? Nothing right now. Even if Bitcoin loses users, the price will still grow due to the 2 halvings that will happen in a 4-years time span.

The exchange price of bitcoins is driven by speculation and demand along with supply.

The halvings will not decrease the existing supply in any way.  After each halving, the number of bitcoins will still be increasing. The halvings should have little to no effect on the price on way or the other.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit after buy bitcoin in the cheap price Then i'll wait until the price rise.

Yes, with any business by accepting bitcoin, we can definitely will manage to get rich by simply saving the profits in bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 812
And if you plan on holding unto them for the price increase, I hope that you don't panic when negative news comes out like the one that has been happening lately bringing the price down to ~$370 from $400ish. Trust is the key and don't check the news to avoid emotional roller coaster ride Smiley
Yes I also do not know why bitcoin now dropped drastically. I think there is a problem or whatever is causing the price to drop.
I hope this issue is resolved and I do not want bitcoin to 200 dollars. That is tantamount almost broke my opinion
Activity: 728
And if you plan on holding unto them for the price increase, I hope that you don't panic when negative news comes out like the one that has been happening lately bringing the price down to ~$370 from $400ish. Trust is the key and don't check the news to avoid emotional roller coaster ride Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Just trade my bitcoin or altcoin, if the price increase, I sell my bitcoin and altcoin, just do that.
I will hold the bitcoin and sell it to get rich when it reaches the value that I have predicted. If it does not reach the value that I have predicted I will hold it and have it for myself. I won't feel for what is gonna happen.
The price of btc should increase overtime but it needs a lot of time invested in holding it could take not only months but years.
Well and the most important is to be patient , wait for prices to rise . and it is most difficult to do a lot of people .
Activity: 254
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
Now I am waiting my FLAV coins. I bought it from 1 and now it is 5000!.. Just waiting to complete my buying order...
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

In fact, I would like very much to build your own bitcoin Rig (ASIC). In the style of something like 20 to 25 TH / s. It will be cheaper when buying a ready device. =I
Jump to: