Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 265836 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 06, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
-snip-

No. It is 4 BTC per year. If you can earn that much bitcoin per year, you can do more than gambling, I'm telling you.
Do not waste it to gambling. Also, there could be no sports matches that you can be 100% sure of winning.

That is right. However, from time to time there are really good odds (compared to the risk) for particular matches. If you could identify those bets then you could make good gains. Of course, it is never 100% secure. But nothing is 100% sure. You could invest some in promising altcoins but if the dev runs away or there are security holes in the good then price will collapse. Then the safest way is to hodl your coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2016, 12:22:48 PM
Eventually, I'll get the confidence to post  in the Services section and earn BTC by a fair amount at a time. I'm not sure who would want an AS level trained programmer when all the job listings I've seen are calling a 4 year grad entry level. Doesn't help that the need for more income has made me pause my decent size project, (which would be used as a product to start a bigger project,) giving me little to show.

Until then, I'll jokingly take the delusional lottery approach by posting in this forum pretending to have the delusion that I'll eventually post such a good reply or post that people will start messaging me asking me to provide a receiving address so they can dump large amounts of BTC into it until I get rich enough that I ask them to stop....lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2016, 12:00:30 PM
That could hardly happen in near future, I mean to see the price go to the 5k.
I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not even believe that it is going be possible to be rich with only Bitcoin in your life.
I just want to earn some extra money with them.

Yup even I am not dreaming to get rich with bitcoins as my income from bitcoin is very low, and if you want to get rich then you need to have huge number of coins for the future and that seems to be difficult for me.

bitcoin has great potential to make people rich. I even dreamed of becoming rich with bitcoin. Because it would be difficult, if I Become rich and Rely on real job. Must not have a lot of coins for the future. try to continue to make a profit every day was very good, the trade could make rich.

Yeah even if you start trading even with a small capital then you can grow your coins over a period of time and meanwhile you will also get some good knowledge and experience which will make you better trader.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 06, 2016, 11:57:20 AM
I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not even believe that it is going be possible to be rich with only Bitcoin in your life.

Yup even I am not dreaming to get rich with bitcoins as my income from bitcoin is very low, and if you want to get rich then you need to have huge number of coins for the future and that seems to be difficult for me.

bitcoin has great potential to make people rich. I even dreamed of becoming rich with bitcoin. Because it would be difficult, if I Become rich and Rely on real job. Must not have a lot of coins for the future. try to continue to make a profit every day was very good, the trade could make rich.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 06, 2016, 11:42:06 AM
The only way to get rich with bitcoins is just to trade every day and you dont need to make allot of money every trade but every trade further you can make from less more and more and that is what you need to do

Yeah we cannot expect to make huge profits in a single day, its better to earn slow profits but on regular basis which will increase the number count of your coins in future.
Honestly you are right guys i already looking for that instant in one day but all of my methods it takes  a long time before you can make a good amount daily or sometimes  it will result high revenue.. just like what i advertise and received high leads..
So be patience if you want to make a good profit better to try affiliate marketing it needs study. it takes a long time but if you learn it you can earn massive amount..

Patience is the key in making profits in bitcoin, and if you don't have patience the you are at wrong place and you are wasting your time and money in bitcoins.
Yeah i learn a lot just like in seo search engine optimization if you are just do blackhat seo and using bot to speed up all process to rank it up.. it will finalize by google and remove from google unlike whitehat seo doing it all manually even it takes a long time before your website to be in top 1 rank and google finalize your website to stay at top rank.. this is just like in other business... even here you need to start in newbie and dont shortcut so that you will learn a lot than you advance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 11:26:22 AM
Activity: 910
September 06, 2016, 11:24:03 AM
My plan is very simple now i am got in higher rank so enrolled in a signature campaign and started to earn, apart from that i am doing skill work for bitcoin and doing translation work for altcoins, doing sports betting for only matches which i am 100% confirm of winning, cricket match betting, and some time if any new altcoin trading also.

Like this my target is 1btc every 3 months,

1 btc per 3 months that is 12 per year, and that is actually a really great income to have and as we know that price will be higher in future so you can expect higher value of your coins.

No. It is 4 BTC per year. If you can earn that much bitcoin per year, you can do more than gambling, I'm telling you.
Do not waste it to gambling. Also, there could be no sports matches that you can be 100% sure of winning.

Yeah there is no guarantee of winning in gambling and most of the times you will loose, so its better to find safe and steady ways to earn bitcoin where there is no risk.
Activity: 476
September 06, 2016, 11:19:17 AM
My plan is very simple now i am got in higher rank so enrolled in a signature campaign and started to earn, apart from that i am doing skill work for bitcoin and doing translation work for altcoins, doing sports betting for only matches which i am 100% confirm of winning, cricket match betting, and some time if any new altcoin trading also.

1 btc per 3 months that is 12 per year, and that is actually a really great income to have and as we know that price will be higher in future so you can expect higher value of your coins.

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
September 06, 2016, 11:01:12 AM
My goal is similar to his, I am saving for a couple of hundred Bitcoin and once I have it I will save it. The only difference between me and the guy you spoke to is, mine would not be to retire, it would be to improve in business and have basic family needs taken care of while I went down the business root.
Activity: 812
September 06, 2016, 11:00:53 AM
The only way to get rich with bitcoins is just to trade every day and you dont need to make allot of money every trade but every trade further you can make from less more and more and that is what you need to do

Yeah we cannot expect to make huge profits in a single day, its better to earn slow profits but on regular basis which will increase the number count of your coins in future.
Honestly you are right guys i already looking for that instant in one day but all of my methods it takes  a long time before you can make a good amount daily or sometimes  it will result high revenue.. just like what i advertise and received high leads..
So be patience if you want to make a good profit better to try affiliate marketing it needs study. it takes a long time but if you learn it you can earn massive amount..

Patience is the key in making profits in bitcoin, and if you don't have patience the you are at wrong place and you are wasting your time and money in bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 06, 2016, 10:58:15 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 06, 2016, 10:50:40 AM
Buy Bitcoin when It is cheap, sell when the price of Bitcoin hits 100k, buy a ticket to Mars Grin
If you are going to wait to decrease the bitcoin price well i am going to say to you is a big good luck because if you are going to do that it will take years or more before the bitcoin is going to cheap and if you are going to wait to increase the bitcoin price agian of course it always take time before the bitcoin price increase or decrease.
It is steadily increasing as we speak here. I check this morning and it was under 608 now it is past the high of yesterday at 611 already and the morning is not done yet. That is when I notice it to change for the better. Must be the daily news coming in that makes these spurts of increase. Wink
Activity: 952
September 06, 2016, 10:45:20 AM

Activity: 338
September 06, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

So he is a fiat believer and just use Bitcoin as a tool to achieve his scam money dreams.
Well I hope Bitcoin then continues climbing in price and that dude realizes he made the wrong decision.
On the other hand a few others will be lucky say thank you to get those coins I guess.
Getting rich with the bitcoin is not for everyone because i know that you need to be a smart person to go into the bitcoins because it all goas about the numbers and if you cant calc stop using bitcoins.
Activity: 256
September 06, 2016, 10:13:17 AM
Activity: 812
September 06, 2016, 10:01:22 AM

1 BTC per 2 months earnings average in my opinion and can not become rich. We need more than that to be rich in bitcoin. There are many ways that we can use in order to become rich bitcoin. Most important is the effort and hard work.

Only working hard will not help, you also need to find smart way of earning it and if you are smart enough then you will start learning trading and make good money out of it in future.

True indeed hard work to be done to get rich on gambling, but we must have a good way to get rich. If we work hard in the usual way it's not going to make us rich quickly. We must have the expertise to become rich.
Activity: 840
September 06, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

1 BTC per 2 months earnings average in my opinion and can not become rich. We need more than that to be rich in bitcoin. There are many ways that we can use in order to become rich bitcoin. Most important is the effort and hard work.

Only working hard will not help, you also need to find smart way of earning it and if you are smart enough then you will start learning trading and make good money out of it in future.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 06, 2016, 09:48:54 AM

I think the technique that you're looking for is saving as much money as you can from all your earnings and then use all that savings as a capital in another project. This way, you'll get another source of income and as you repeat the steps, your earning will grow exponentially instead of settling at a single source of income which will only lead you to a linear growth.

It's said that an average wealthy person has 6 to 7 sources of income. If you don't look for another source of income, then you'll never be rich.
Activity: 714
September 06, 2016, 09:43:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: