Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I don't know, i am not looking for a rich life with bitcoins nowdays, i am trying to understand why im still here and why im using bitcoins, maybe better to do something else?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
my plan is to hold bitcoin only and not do anything with that, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to increase so in this way i would make big profit
but you are going to hold your bitcoin for a long month because sometimes it takes a month or more months to increase the bitcoin price depends on the investors who are going to buy bitcoins , bitcoin decrease it price because of what happen on one exchange website - we have the same plan for this but for me make another method on how you are going to grow your money Wink

Exactly, just holding the coins you have wont make you rich as the price of bitcoin does not grow so early and if you are doing nothing to grow your coins then you wont be able to make much profit with it.

Yeah its better to make efforts grow our coins our wallet as only holding will never give you higher profits, but if you have higher number of coins and if price doesn't reach to moon, you still can expect good profits.
Activity: 756
my plan is to hold bitcoin only and not do anything with that, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to increase so in this way i would make big profit
but you are going to hold your bitcoin for a long month because sometimes it takes a month or more months to increase the bitcoin price depends on the investors who are going to buy bitcoins , bitcoin decrease it price because of what happen on one exchange website - we have the same plan for this but for me make another method on how you are going to grow your money Wink

Exactly, just holding the coins you have wont make you rich as the price of bitcoin does not grow so early and if you are doing nothing to grow your coins then you wont be able to make much profit with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Some people save their bitcoin they are team instinct because they are thinking that bitcoin would rise someday and can benefit from it. Some people invest or gamble they are team valor because have the courage to take risks. I am a team mystic i do rotate my bitcoin in doing some small business i think it is a smart way just an opinion tho Smiley

Saving and holding bitcoin for future use is good.  There is also possibility that bitcoin willl raise in value but it  is somehow uncertain.  We cant predict the future price but only speculate.  Others think that trading it and gaining profit from it is the best way to get  rich with bitcoin.
To be rich in bitcoin need to work hard and be patient. We can try many ways like a signature campaign, investment, trade, sell services. If we can control it all will certainly benefit a lot and become rich in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

This is a good thing about bitcoin. It does not matter where you're from, whether it is a third world country or not.
Everyone here is equal. It is just a matter of skills and knowledge about how big will you want to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
if you have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency/altcoin trading, then its not so hard to get rich if you start investing with a decent amount
So if you have a knowledge you will be rich in trading? why me i have a knowledge but until now i never rich i am still here in small apartment only this small house i can afford. better to just collecting bitcoin and save it spend it when you are needed to increase the amount of your bitcoin..

You are right IMO. All my personal experience with trading was only negative. It's good I haven't lose much but I lost enough to stop doing it. Trading is like gambling: if you you want to make a big profit you should risk a lot and risking a lot you have all the chances to lose a lot.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Some people save their bitcoin they are team instinct because they are thinking that bitcoin would rise someday and can benefit from it. Some people invest or gamble they are team valor because have the courage to take risks. I am a team mystic i do rotate my bitcoin in doing some small business i think it is a smart way just an opinion tho Smiley

Saving and holding bitcoin for future use is good.  There is also possibility that bitcoin willl raise in value but it  is somehow uncertain.  We cant predict the future price but only speculate.  Others think that trading it and gaining profit from it is the best way to get  rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Activity: 658
Mining forever.
Well, you certainly can't be able to mine forever since there may come to a point that mining will become profitable and by that point, bitcoin may be dead lmao because mining is literally what keeps bitcoin running.

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is just to have as much as I can and hopefully be able to sell them when the price is high enough.

Well that is a good and safe strategy to follow, collect as much as you can till its alive and sell when you see  higher price to secure profits, as you can again buy when price drops in future.
I think it is the finishing of all the work you have done. for example, you work then you generate a lot of bitcoin. then you can do the finishing by selling at high prices. of course it requires patience and hard work in addition you also have to find the right method to earn bitcoin
Activity: 364
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
What is your plan crazyivan ? My plan to get rich with Bitcoin is open business with it that they can use Bitcoin as payment in my country that will be good because in my country not too many store that accept Bitcoin as payment. But if I have enough money to open business I will bring more people from my country to use Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 910
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
At the moment my plan is to do small tasks for building up a few Bitcoins, after I gather them I really don't know, like 2~3 months back I'd say I'd invest, but I found out the harsh way that most cloud mining and "BTC Investment" websites are ponzis and will stop giving profit before you reach ROI, so maybe I'll go into trading, or simply wait and see if the prices go up.
Actually when I think of "plans for getting rich" Bitcoin is not the first thing to come to my mind tho...
Activity: 223
I'm thinking of trying to make some profit trading, then hold until btc increases in price.
yeah trading cryptocurrencies allow me to make some good money, of course it requires a lot of investigation though it is all worth it
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
if you have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency/altcoin trading, then its not so hard to get rich if you start investing with a decent amount
So if you have a knowledge you will be rich in trading? why me i have a knowledge but until now i never rich i am still here in small apartment only this small house i can afford. better to just collecting bitcoin and save it spend it when you are needed to increase the amount of your bitcoin..
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Mining forever.
Well, you certainly can't be able to mine forever since there may come to a point that mining will become profitable and by that point, bitcoin may be dead lmao because mining is literally what keeps bitcoin running.

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is just to have as much as I can and hopefully be able to sell them when the price is high enough.

Well that is a good and safe strategy to follow, collect as much as you can till its alive and sell when you see  higher price to secure profits, as you can again buy when price drops in future.
you are right, collecting and saving your bitcoins might give you a really great opportunity to make some good money without too much efforts

Collecting it also increases its price, although we didn't notice it. A wallet cannot change the price, but we together can do it.
It cannot increase the price of bitcoin if you are just collecting maybe if you invest a lot of money in bitcoin the price will be increase a little bit depends how much money you exchange in bitcoin..  to become rich many way you need to do dont focus in one job or task and be multi tasker im sure you can earn a lot and you can save more.. also just dont hold it spend it that you  can make more if you spend it and invest it in legit way..
Activity: 672
Mining forever.

but it will require a longer time and it is not sure that after selling his coins the price will once again drop, the future of bitcoin is shiny and we can say that the price in the coming future will rise only and will not drop down again, so the better choice is that start a safe business with your coins.
Activity: 518
Mining forever.

you are right, collecting and saving your bitcoins might give you a really great opportunity to make some good money without too much efforts

Collecting it also increases its price, although we didn't notice it. A wallet cannot change the price, but we together can do it.
if collecting for holder but if for resale, I do not think it can help a lot of the price rise. at my point view only the holder can help the price of bitcoin rise.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
Mining forever.

Pages:
Jump to: