Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I do have a lot of plans to get rich with bitcoins is just by holding a good amount of Bitcoins in your owned wallet and sell it if the price is high it will make us rich. I hope you choose a good way

Though it is a good way, but for sure, there are still much better ways than just keeping your coins and wait... You could try trading it or investing it and earning small interest is good enough,  but of course, work hard and earn, either bitcoin or money, and save, that way you will get rich, maybe not now or tomorrow but for sure, in the future.

Better to trade with it instead of holding it, try to grow your coins for the future and once price goes higher you can sell it if you are satisfied with the price.
though you might lose a lot of bitcoins if you will do trading with it
Profit and loss is a part of trading, and if you keep on thinking negatively then you will never learn new things and you won't be able to enjoy profits, sometimes its good to take risks.
Activity: 219
Merit: 205
_Bitcoin Africa_
I do have a lot of plans to get rich with bitcoins is just by holding a good amount of Bitcoins in your owned wallet and sell it if the price is high it will make us rich. I hope you choose a good way

Though it is a good way, but for sure, there are still much better ways than just keeping your coins and wait... You could try trading it or investing it and earning small interest is good enough,  but of course, work hard and earn, either bitcoin or money, and save, that way you will get rich, maybe not now or tomorrow but for sure, in the future.

Better to trade with it instead of holding it, try to grow your coins for the future and once price goes higher you can sell it if you are satisfied with the price.
though you might lose a lot of bitcoins if you will do trading with it
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

You are right trade is more better than just holding them, with holding you will get the benefit only with the increase of price but if you start trade then you will be able to increase the amount of your bitcoins and will get double profit.

At the moment i depend 30% of my income on trading and that is too much. Problem is finding a good investment is very hard with bitcoin.
Which is why I always try to depend on other ventures.
Its better not to invest in any online sites as there are not many legit sites whom you can trust, instead  invest those money in trading where you have access to your coins whenever you want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

You are right trade is more better than just holding them, with holding you will get the benefit only with the increase of price but if you start trade then you will be able to increase the amount of your bitcoins and will get double profit.

At the moment i depend 30% of my income on trading and that is too much. Problem is finding a good investment is very hard with bitcoin.
Which is why I always try to depend on other ventures.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

thats true, trading your bitcoins can give you a decent chance to make some good money with bitcoins you have
Activity: 812
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

currently I am earning bitcoin by signature  campaign and doing small tasks. I am happy with it. But In future to grow my earning I want to buy bitcoin when its price become low and sold when its price hits good. I would like to trading also but for that I have to train or have to know about trading well. After improving my skill I will start trading.

Yes its always good to learn first and then enter into something that is new to you, you can learn on yourself or you can take guidance from a expert person before you invest your money into it.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
But to get rich with trading you also need to invest huge capital in it and I think that is not possible for everyone as there is always risk involved in investing in trading.
That's only if you are talking about earning huge profits in the easy way.
You can get huge amount even if with little capital, as long as it grows exponentially, while assuming that you are never going to lose anything in trading. But, in my experience it will be possible if we already to wait for some times. But at that time earning on daily basis will not be possible.
Activity: 294
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

currently I am earning bitcoin by signature  campaign and doing small tasks. I am happy with it. But In future to grow my earning I want to buy bitcoin when its price become low and sold when its price hits good. I would like to trading also but for that I have to train or have to know about trading well. After improving my skill I will start trading.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

it's depending about how much you holding bitcoin, if you have only 1btc, i think in this case holding can't make you rich, because you save only small amount.

Even if it is a big amount, for sure the profit will not be that big if it will just be kept compared to using it and engaging in business or trading... In fact, 1 bitcoin is big enough if you will use it as capital to earn...Keeping money for no reason and just wait looks like a lazy's way.

Yeah, a capital is very important to get something bigger and something we dreamed of. self control and also careful planning is the most important thing to do so that the results obtained are not too far than we expect.
Use something already tried by other that you can make a profit using your capital all business online needs capital like buying domains or invest it in trading and it needs a knowledge and managing so that you will not lose in your business in the future..
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

it's depending about how much you holding bitcoin, if you have only 1btc, i think in this case holding can't make you rich, because you save only small amount.

Even if it is a big amount, for sure the profit will not be that big if it will just be kept compared to using it and engaging in business or trading... In fact, 1 bitcoin is big enough if you will use it as capital to earn...Keeping money for no reason and just wait looks like a lazy's way.

you hit it diegz, " Keeping money for no reason and just wait looks like a lazy's way"  << just having it and let other do the moves for it to incline in prize is really a lazy way, thought there is some smart move in it.   It would alwasy better if people will not just  hold it but use it to some profit generating venture like online stores, or legit business in short for profit.
Activity: 196

Yeah, a capital is very important to get something bigger and something we dreamed of. self control and also careful planning is the most important thing to do so that the results obtained are not too far than we expect.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yup 1 btc will never make you rich in future, if your plan is to get rich with it then you should try to have more coins in your wallet to get rich from it in future.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
in present time i have only one plan that i am going to hold my bitcoin for the price increase and nothing else.

I think it will give you some good profit but it is not considered as the permanent method to become rich as we do not see always rise in bitcoin price the better choice is that you start your own business with the profit you get from any source which will give you permanent and steady payment on daily or monthly or annual base.

Holding for a very long time will only work if you already have over a thousand bitcoins. If not, it is better to invest your bitcoin so that it can grow more. The faster you can grow your bitcoin thru investments or trading, the faster you become rich.
Activity: 672

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We need to have more fiat to invest or we need to work hard to earn much bitcoin daily, there is possibility to earn much bitcoin in trading if you know how is the proper way of trading but if not you can learn by reading and searching about that.

Even if you are not holding the knowledge of trading at a moment you can always learn it and gain expertise as I think trading is the  only way to get rich with bitcoins.
absolutely right, trading is simple. we just have to determine the right time to buy and sell coins. we must carefully read the conditions because if one then we will lose.
trading is simple only if you have a lot of experience with it, if you dont then it might be really hard and you might lose a lot of money with it
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: