Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
I am also from a 3rd world country.I intend to have 100 BTC.I have only 73 BTC.Before the next halving,I will be a BOMB!
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
My plan is not really to get rich with Bitcoin. My plan is to make BTC from faucets, i want to get lots of refferals and them when i get a good amount of BTC i want to invest it in HYIPs to increase it.

Looking at your rank faucets is the only option left for you at a moment as with newbie rank you cannot join signature campaign and I doubt that you can become rich only with faucets, that is not possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

My plan is not really to get rich with Bitcoin. My plan is to make BTC from faucets, i want to get lots of refferals and them when i get a good amount of BTC i want to invest it in HYIPs to increase it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
my plan right now is to just buy as much bitcoins as possible right now, in this way i will manage to make some good money over time, i hope i will be rich with bitcoins

Majority of users will be following the same plan, to collect as much as they can right now and save it for future by selling when price reaches to the roof.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
my plan right now is to just buy as much bitcoins as possible right now, in this way i will manage to make some good money over time, i hope i will be rich with bitcoins
well basically it is the plan of all the people to be honest and im not impressed by that because a lot of people want to become rich

i personally dont have any plan right now
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I look forward of having more than 100 btc, price of each will go up to about $2000 for a bitcoin ....when i get to this point... Will want to invest of owning a large company..
100BTC priced at $2,000. Man I'd be a millionaire if you convert that to our currency and quite a lot of people are going to be begging for me if I ever have that much amount. I really like your plan of having with some numbers for both number of bitcoin as well as for price of bitcoin. Seems much motivating !

Its very easy to say that to have 100 btc in wallet, but its not possible for everyone to hold that amount as to have 100 btc you also need to work hard continuously on it to achieve that milestone.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I look forward of having more than 100 btc, price of each will go up to about $2000 for a bitcoin ....when i get to this point... Will want to invest of owning a large company..
100BTC priced at $2,000. Man I'd be a millionaire if you convert that to our currency and quite a lot of people are going to be begging for me if I ever have that much amount. I really like your plan of having with some numbers for both number of bitcoin as well as for price of bitcoin. Seems much motivating !
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I'll keep on working for coins and save thwm in my wallet then wai for the price to shoot up. I believe one day that could happen and I'll be thankful that I had known bitcoin when it's price is what it is today. Cheesy

Yes at this stage we should keep ourselves involved in collecting at much coins as possible as whatever volume of coins we will hold for the future will be more valuable as price may reach to the moon in future.
The future is bright with bitcoins and it's highly likely that bitcoin value would surge by then. I too am just earning / hoarding as many coins as I possibly can with the current skill set that I can offer. Other than holding bitcoins for long term, I do not have any long term plans for becoming rich with bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

At my opinion it's a bad way to become rich dude, cause many other people think this way too and doing the same, but everyone can't become rich..
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

That's a right plan to follow, buying bitcoin right now is not difficult as price is not too high, but it will be really difficult to buy coins when it will hold 4 digit price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
my plan is to hold bitcoin only and not do anything with that, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to increase so in this way i would make big profit
That's partially my plan. Another is to actually try ang get as many bitcoins as I possibly can without having to spend any fiat for it. Fortunately, for that I do get many new opportunities like now a days more freelance jobs are available with bitcoin payments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I also never tried alcoins trading or collecting any of the altcoins.I tried to collect dogecoins and litecoins at the start but dogecoins got down by quiet a good amount after that and then i stopped collecting any of the altcoins,i dont trust them much and also i dont have much knowledge about that.

Well altcoin trading is for profit taking only and it's fine if people doesn't like this method. It's just an option for everyone to maximize their earning methods.

But you know it's worth to try. Give it a shot and build experience. That experience will help you to decide your future actions.
Definitely try altcoin trade was a good experience and a must-try. We can get a lot of advantages there. It could be we collect bitcoin easily. For the plan to be rich in bitcoin is not enough just to use one way because if we want to get a lot of bitcoin we must strive in order to earn more profits and become rich.

Yes altcoin trading can considered as one of the side method to earn bitcoin. Yes it has risk but if a person really likes to try this method, they can build experience like what Im stating. But don't ever force yourself to a method that you don't really like.

If a person earns decently from their preferred method then it's good to just focus there.

Yup altcoin trading is really good to make some quick profits but you need to be very careful in choosing your coin, yesterday I bought few ETC when price dropped, I am hoping that it will bounce back again.

Yes that's why before choosing a "right" coin, learn to make some analysis first and test out some small amount at first. If you think you can handle the risk then go now and start your altcoin trading experience.

Yes a risky one but if all in all this is a dangerous method, no one will do this method but you see there are lots of persons in the community doing altcoin trades.

Its all about investing time in doing research related to market, after the good research you can get idea where to invest and when to invest, if you want to make quick profits the taking risk is mandatory.

Does not require an investment research, investment requires only a profitable and can be trusted to bring in money that we have in order to be doubled. Investment is very dangerous to those who do not have reference materials, because many website investment fraud
So you mean to say that you can go for investment without doing any research? So what will you do if you invest at wrong place or in wrong product? Research is mandatory mate before investing your money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I also never tried alcoins trading or collecting any of the altcoins.I tried to collect dogecoins and litecoins at the start but dogecoins got down by quiet a good amount after that and then i stopped collecting any of the altcoins,i dont trust them much and also i dont have much knowledge about that.

Well altcoin trading is for profit taking only and it's fine if people doesn't like this method. It's just an option for everyone to maximize their earning methods.

But you know it's worth to try. Give it a shot and build experience. That experience will help you to decide your future actions.
Definitely try altcoin trade was a good experience and a must-try. We can get a lot of advantages there. It could be we collect bitcoin easily. For the plan to be rich in bitcoin is not enough just to use one way because if we want to get a lot of bitcoin we must strive in order to earn more profits and become rich.

Yes altcoin trading can considered as one of the side method to earn bitcoin. Yes it has risk but if a person really likes to try this method, they can build experience like what Im stating. But don't ever force yourself to a method that you don't really like.

If a person earns decently from their preferred method then it's good to just focus there.

Yup altcoin trading is really good to make some quick profits but you need to be very careful in choosing your coin, yesterday I bought few ETC when price dropped, I am hoping that it will bounce back again.

Yes that's why before choosing a "right" coin, learn to make some analysis first and test out some small amount at first. If you think you can handle the risk then go now and start your altcoin trading experience.

Yes a risky one but if all in all this is a dangerous method, no one will do this method but you see there are lots of persons in the community doing altcoin trades.

Its all about investing time in doing research related to market, after the good research you can get idea where to invest and when to invest, if you want to make quick profits the taking risk is mandatory.

Does not require an investment research, investment requires only a profitable and can be trusted to bring in money that we have in order to be doubled. Investment is very dangerous to those who do not have reference materials, because many website investment fraud
Activity: 952

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Mining bitcoins used to be better than it is.  Now, it takes around 4-5 months to pay off the money you have to put towards the hardware to mine bitcoins.  With the price falling for the past year, it looks like that break-even time will only be dropping.  Also, the mining equipment uses a significant amount of power, almost to the point where it isn't worth it anymore.  You should look for better areas to invest your money.
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Well from ~$200 a year ago to ~$800 a few weeks ago that's your wealth times 4 right there. If you'd been crazy enough to sell your house and turn all your money into Bitcoin last year, you'd have a pretty nice stash of cash right now. Now if only I can get my hands (or finger) on a Supreme Kai's time ring  Roll Eyes

If we have only known, right? but there is no turning back time so the only thing we can do is collect bitcoins now, so we will have no regrets in the future. the 400 percent interest can still be possible a year from now.
this is right. no one will sell his house and neccessary things of life just because an Imagination or just because of a though which can be wrong.
that time bitcoin was not that trusted. and lots of people didn't trust it. but it doesn't mean those peoples are idiots. there is still a lot of time to get profit again to adopt bitcoin. time will never go anywhere. you can get into it right now and generate a great future for you.
but now we should not loose time and prefer to do what we want to.
Pages:
Jump to: