Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 92. (Read 265836 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
There is no such plan to get rich with bitcoins but I am trying to earn as maximum as possible so that I can earn good profits in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
it will be really difficult to earn even a small peanut of bitcoin.

Please, talk more about the future.
Give the numbers for gambling too.
I need them.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.

Try to collect as much as you can at a moment as scenario would not be the same in future as at that time it will be really difficult to earn even a small peanut of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.
Activity: 938
Winning A Jackpot!  Shocked this is my plan.. not sure if i can win but... maybe one day i will be rich

Who told you that you will be rich with that way? Is that person also rich in there? did you saw any other eprson who is rich with bitcoin?

NO.

Gambling is only for playing games and games are for entertainment and not for earning money, there is given a chance to get some money for victory but that do not lead to the wealthy life.
i have so many plans in future to become a rich person. but for my each plan i need a good amount of money that i havnt. therefore i am just waiting and holding my bitcoin for the price increase. i think i can only wait and hope that a time will come when i will  become a rich person.

I don't necessarily plan to get rich with bitcoin, i use bitcoin on a daily basis; im not sure what you guys do with it but everytime i get some bitcoins, i use it to buy my games and software on steam; thats mostly the main reason i use bitcoin. Otherwise i wouldnt even bother tryig to earn it because my real life job is quite reliable.

Agreed there are many other ways to get rich with bitcoin and you don't have to depend only on bitcoin to get rich as bitcoin is a currency and we should use it as a currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Winning A Jackpot!  Shocked this is my plan.. not sure if i can win but... maybe one day i will be rich

Who told you that you will be rich with that way? Is that person also rich in there? did you saw any other eprson who is rich with bitcoin?

NO.

Gambling is only for playing games and games are for entertainment and not for earning money, there is given a chance to get some money for victory but that do not lead to the wealthy life.
i have so many plans in future to become a rich person. but for my each plan i need a good amount of money that i havnt. therefore i am just waiting and holding my bitcoin for the price increase. i think i can only wait and hope that a time will come when i will  become a rich person.

I don't necessarily plan to get rich with bitcoin, i use bitcoin on a daily basis; im not sure what you guys do with it but everytime i get some bitcoins, i use it to buy my games and software on steam; thats mostly the main reason i use bitcoin. Otherwise i wouldnt even bother tryig to earn it because my real life job is quite reliable.
Activity: 924

NO.

Yeah and I think if you want to get rich with bitcoin then at this stage you should make maximum efforts to collect maximum coins which will help you in getting rich in future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

NO.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

NO.

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
of course it will be nearly impossible for you to do that unfortunately, in my opinion it is better to just buy your bitcoins right now and then save it for a while in order to make money
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
i am just going to start a business where i will do accept bitcoin and where i will also do exchange of bitcoin into fiat currency.
thats a good idea but how you can start right now to your dream if it will happen in the future..
We are just the same i am dreaming to have a good business like gambling.. but it needs al lot of money to start..
Activity: 308
i am just going to start a business where i will do accept bitcoin and where i will also do exchange of bitcoin into fiat currency.
Activity: 462
Actually , I am not planning to get rich with bitcoin because I am just earning a little from signature campaign and it is my only source of income and I am not supposed to get fulltime with bitcoin . Getting rich with bitcoin is not that easy for most of users because most of us don't have so much bitcoin including me . actually I really don't to be rich I just want to be happy and to learn more , I am contented on what I already have . Grin

Finally someone who is not thinking about money. There are way more things that matter in life then just money.
Bitcoin is a currency, and sure we can profit because we are 'early adopters', but that's all to it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Actually , I am not planning to get rich with bitcoin because I am just earning a little from signature campaign and it is my only source of income and I am not supposed to get fulltime with bitcoin . Getting rich with bitcoin is not that easy for most of users because most of us don't have so much bitcoin including me . actually I really don't to be rich I just want to be happy and to learn more , I am contented on what I already have . Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
As of now I don't have a plan to get rich with bitcoins. I'm earning bitcoins as a extra income but I guess when the situation calls for it, then it's time to change plans  Grin

This  is pretty much a straightforward answer Cheesy.  But honestly it is hard to get rich with bitcoins today unless you have lots of money to invest in it.  Keep and wait till it doubles an sells it.  Another approach would be investing in altcoin with potential.  There is a possibility that like early adopters of BTC, you can be rich when time that this altcoin price goes 100x.
Activity: 406
Wolf
As of now I don't have a plan to get rich with bitcoins. I'm earning bitcoins as a extra income but I guess when the situation calls for it, then it's time to change plans  Grin
Activity: 840
I am trying to collect as much as possible at moment and save it for future so if price skyrockets in future then I can become rich by selling at higher price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
When I was very new to bitcoin, seeing the price of a single bitcoin and the different earning possibilities thought soon can be rich but only after weeks and months passed understood how hard its to earn much. Now for becoming rich have decided to take it as an additional source, investment and day job a main source.

Same with me Grin when i was first introduced to bitcoin i thought that it was easier to easier to earn money from it and i don't even know that i am only making few cents worth of bitcoin from faucet and the i've found that one bitcoin is worth $500 and that was the previous price and then i realized that i am just wasting my time from using that faucet but i am still motivated to earn . Until now , i am still thinking that getting rich with bitcoin is just the same of getting rich with our job very complicated .
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I never think i will ever dream of getting rich, for that we need to have lot dedication, patience etc. to reach i need to do lot hard work like trading, mining etc. It is not one process to get rich really it will take years and years to reach there. We need to have lot thinking and variety of methods we to use for that.
i think you will be the first most person of the wold who will never wish to become rich in this world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
I never think i will ever dream of getting rich, for that we need to have lot dedication, patience etc. to reach i need to do lot hard work like trading, mining etc. It is not one process to get rich really it will take years and years to reach there. We need to have lot thinking and variety of methods we to use for that.
Pages:
Jump to: