Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan when Bitcoin will reach a new ATH? - page 4. (Read 403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
1- Keep hodling 100% of my coins.
2- Sell a big part of my coins to buy more at cheaper price later.
3- Unload all my bags on the market.
4- I will just rebalance my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.
5- Sell some of them to buy something else.

You won't know or determined what will be the new ATH. If the price able to passed its previous ATH, you will expect that the price will increase more so all these lists you have made will be all disregard since your mindset is focused on the increase.

What you need to do is to put a price target. Whatever the price situation, even the bull run is strong, execute without hesitation. That's a better approach compare expecting for more as it might lead you to regrets.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
I think of selling a large part of the current investment basket if the situation you mentioned is realized.  In the event of such a rise, although I will not turn my entire investment into cash again, I definitely do not expect to wait with higher expectations this time.  In a possible situation, it seems definitely the most logical option to sell parts piece by piece and to rework according to market conditions.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
What is your plan when Bitcoin will reach a new ATH?

1. I wouldnt wait for the bull run because as long i do see gains then i would definitely sell out.
2. Buy low Sell high

These are pretty common steps for you to take but with these kind of price movement then it would be better if you do just let your hopes that low
and dont expect that much.

Movements like this doesnt indicate bullrun but when it comes to plan then its already been set out on stone. Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
What is your plan when Bitcoin will reach a new ATH?

1- Keep hodling 100% of my coins.
2- Sell a big part of my coins to buy more at cheaper price later.
3- Unload all my bags on the market.
4- I will just rebalance my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.
5- Sell some of them to buy something else.
Pages:
Jump to: